How to use Classic Shutdown Timer to turn off the computer automatically
Shutdown Timer Classic application will restart the computer, hibernate, shutdown automatically according to the time set.
To set the feature to turn off the computer automatically, or put the computer into automatic sleep mode, it will usually be used via Windows Task Scheduler, which is quite time-consuming and a bit complicated. If so, users can use the Shutdown Timer Classic application installed on Windows 10, which allows us to schedule computer startup, automatic shutdown completely and automatically very simply. We do not need to enter any command to execute, or need to manipulate many complex steps to set up. You only need to enter the time for the task you want to perform. The following article will guide you how to turn off the computer automatically.
- How does the software run automatically on Windows?
- Instructions to schedule a Windows 10 computer shutdown
- Task automation tools on Windows 10
- How to let Windows notify you once per hour
Instructions to schedule, turn off the computer automatically
Users download the Shutdown Timer Classic application by following the link below. Click the Get button to download the application to your computer and install.
- Download Shutdown Timer Classic Windows
The user waits for the installation process to complete and then start the application.
Display the application interface, here we will select the task to be performed that the application supports at What to do .
- Shutdown: Shut down.
- Restart: Restart.
- Hibernate: Hibernation.
- Sleep: Sleep.
- Logout: Log out.
- Lock: Lock the phone.
Next to the When to do it section, the user sets the action time in hours, minutes and seconds.
If users want the Shutdown Timer Classic application to hide when running on the system, then select Run in the background and click Start. If not, always press Start to count down the scheduling time for the selected task.
As a result, you will see the interface of the countdown dialog box perform the task on the computer. This dialog box is always displayed on the computer screen interface for users to pay attention. When the time is up, if you choose to turn off the computer, all screen windows are closed without asking anything. So users should pay attention to save the work they are doing.
In case we want to turn off the countdown mode, then immediately click on the x in the dialog interface of the application if you do not leave background running in the background. If running in the background, right-click the utility icon in the system tray and select Stop the timer .
Now the application will ask if you are sure you want to stop counting down, click Yes to agree.
With the Shutdown Timer Classic application, the operation of automatically turning off the computer, or putting the computer into Sleep mode is much simpler. And if you do not like, users can easily cancel the mode.
I wish you successful implementation!
How to use Classic Shutdown Timer to turn off the computer automaticallyPlease share this article to your friends
- Instructions for scheduling a Windows 10 computer shutdown
- Instructions to turn off the computer automatically
- How to schedule automatic shutdown on macOS
- Trick to turn off the computer from the right-click menu on Windows 8
- How to schedule Linux to turn on automatically
- How to add Shutdown to the right-click menu on Windows 10
- Top 3 tools to manage and control Shut down on Windows
- All Frequency Restart, Shutdown, Remote Off ... with Command Prompt
- How to automatically turn off software on Windows
- Ways to turn off Windows 10 computer
- Automatic timer to turn on Wifi after 1 hour, 4 hours or 1 day on Windows 10
- Instructions for fixing errors do not turn off Windows 10 computers and laptops