How to post photos and videos in WordPress
Often postings with photos, or posts will make the viewers more impressed with the content of the text. On WordPress, you can add any media file to the post to highlight the tutorial steps, or increase the text's liveliness, not to be bored by full-text content. The following article will show you how to add images and videos to WordPress.
- Instructions for creating websites with WordPress from A to Z (Part 1)
- Set up copyright in WordPress
- 15 Versatile WordPress Theme for web designers
Instructions to upload photos to WordPress
You access your WordPress account. In the main interface click on the My Site section to access your personal interface.
Switch to the new interface and click on Media in the Manage section.
Looking to the right, click the Add New item to add images to WordPress.
Appears a folder on your computer to find the image you want to upload to WordPress, click the image and click Open. Images will then be uploaded to the website.
To edit the image, click on the image and then click the Edit button above.
In the image editing interface, to crop or rotate the image if you want to click the Edit Image button.
There will be options below the image to edit as Rotate rotates the image according to the angle, Crop cuts the image to different sizes. Reset button to return to the original image. When finished, click the Done button to save.
Next you can change the image name, add content to the image. Finally click Done to save.
So after posting the image on WordPress, we can change the size of the image, or add content such as photo name, image content for the image if desired. When posting articles on WordPress, just click on Media section to get the image posted to WordPress inserted into the content is finished.
- 15 tools to help build a website for beginners (no code required)
- Instructions for installing WordPress on localhost
- Keyboard shortcuts for editing on WordPress
I wish you all success!
- How to add new posts on WordPress
- Instructions on how to post 360-degree videos on Facebook
- 20 WordPress plugins for photo websites (2018)
- How to share 10 photos and videos at once with one Instagram post
- Which platform is better for WordPress.com and WordPress.org?
- Why is WordPress free?
- 5 mistakes everyone mistakenly thinks about WordPress
- What's new in WordPress 5.4?
- How to post photos and videos at the same time to Facebook Fanpage
- How to post videos on Mocha