Although it was killed in early 2020, but Windows 7 is still a good choice for the average configuration machine, currently most applications still support Windows 7 so everyone is assured to use it.
In this article, TipsMake will share download links as well as quick instructions for you ghost Win 7 .
What is Ghost Win 7?
Many people still think that "ghost win" is "installing the operating system", in fact ghost Win is the "bug / extract" action of a ghost file that has been created before.
How to create a ghost file is also very simple, when installing Windows -> just installed should operate very smoothly. We use backup software "compress" the operating system partition into a file size of 3GB -> 6GB (may be heavier and lighter).
Until the operating system malfunctions or problems, we just delete the old Windows -> "bug" this compressed file into it will have Windows like new!
With normal ghost files when backing up data / OS of any machine, it can only be used for that device.
So Freetuts will share with you the multi-configuration Ghost Win 7, suitable for most computers from the old to the new.
The ghost stage takes place quickly, preinstalling the necessary software applications for Windows -> no longer have to "manually install the operating system" anymore.
Features when using Ghost Win 7
Advantages of ghost Win 7:
- Easy to use, with just a few simple steps, you have a new Windows now!
- The installation process is quick.
- Many options to suit your needs, from 32bit Windows, 64bit Windows to Full Soft-No Soft versions with many different configurations .
- Compatible with most weak to strong configurations .
- For Full Soft_ Full Driver already has the software, so you do not have to struggle to install many software .
- Low security, not safe for business environment, agencies, companies.
- Easy to modify, personalize, interfere with the system
- Easily attached to viruses, trojans . steals user information
Therefore, when choosing to use a ghost from an individual or an organization, you must use a reputable and quality version, avoiding long-term potential risks.
Configure the device to use the Ghost Win 7 version
General configuration to install Win 7:
- CPU - Chip 1GHz or higher
- Capacity Ram 1Gb or more, preferably 2-4Gb
- Hard drive with 20Gb or more, it is recommended to leave 40Gb empty
How to Ghost Win 7 32bit and 64bit
You should check your configuration to choose the standard ghost first:
- Hard drive is in MBR or GPT standard
- -> MBR is compatible with old ghost files * .GHO
- -> GPT - UEFI is compatible with ghosts with the True Image file * .TIB
- RAM capacity above 4GB -> select the 64bit ghost Win 7
- If no driver has been installed -> Select ghost Full Soft_Full Driver.
There are many different ways Ghost Win 7, and I would like to share two common ways as follows:
- Ghost Win7 with Onekey Ghost => Standard Legacy - MBR
- Ghost Win7 with Acronis True Image => UEFI - GPT standard
Also you can use Hiren Boot disk, USB Boot to Ghost the machine is also highly effective.
Link to download Ghost Win 7
Here is the link to download Ghost Win 7, please select the appropriate version.