Why is drunk cafe? How to cure caffeine most effectively?
Coffee is a familiar drink for many people, but the phenomenon of drunken coffee is not uncommon. So why is coffee drunk and how to cure coffee so effectively, please refer to this article to get the answer!
- Say cafe - What is the cause?
- The expression of drunk cafe?
- How to cure caffeine for effective?
- Some notes to limit coffee intoxication
Say cafe - What is the cause?
Cafe drinking is a phenomenon that occurs when you consume excessive amounts of coffee or have never tasted this drink, making your body sensitive to ingredients in coffee. Caffeine is considered a major component of this condition. When consuming a large amount of caffeine in coffee, it may cause health problems such as heart rhythm disorders (atrial fibrillation, increased heart rate) or seizures, hormonal imbalances. Besides, caffeine stimulates the secretion of gastric acid, which in the case of an empty stomach will cause damage to the gastric mucosa to create a feeling of intoxication or alcoholism.
The expression of drunk cafe?
People with intoxication will often have symptoms such as diarrhea, dizziness, insomnia, thirst or even fever, headache and irritability. Severe cases will cause shortness of breath, vomiting, hallucinations, confusion, chest tightness, convulsions and heart rate or fast or abnormal.
Some people who used to get drunk say that drunken coffee feels much more tired than drunk.
How to cure caffeine for effective?
How to solve drunk coffee with lemon + honey
Combining lemon and honey is the way many people use to reduce drunkenness, in case of drunkenness, you can also try applying them.
When the first signs of slight intoxication appear, you can immediately drink 1 glass of lemon and honey mixed water and some warm water. The body will excrete more quickly, helping the symptoms to be significantly reduced for you to be more alert. It should be noted that mixing with a moderate amount of honey is not too sweet and should be taken slowly to make the amount of caffeine saturated.
Drink a lot of water
Drink lots of water, actively urinate to help the body's caffeine liquefy and be excreted.
You should drink 1 to 1.2 liters continuously to both reduce the feeling of coffee intoxication and help balance the moisture and minerals lost during coffee consumption.
Use orange juice
When you are drunk, you will experience a feeling of hangover, discomfort, and dizziness. To improve this situation, you can immediately drink a glass of orange juice to make your body more comfortable. This orange juice will help dilute the caffeine concentration in the body while supplementing with vitamin C to help the body get better.
Note that you should use warm orange juice to get the best effect.
You can cure caffeine by boiling a pot of ginger water and rinse then sit for 15-20 minutes. The amount of sweat will make your body softer, no longer feeling uncomfortable, hangover.
Although you are upset, you should try to put a little starch into your body. This is also considered to be a very effective and simple cure for drunken coffee. The energy contained in starches will help the body reduce the symptoms of hangover and headaches while saturating the amount of caffeine that helps the body feel more comfortable and comfortable.
This is a simple and effective way to reduce the situation of drunken coffee, but not everyone knows. When there are signs of drunkenness, you should walk quietly, perform some simple yoga or exercise exercises. This will help the amount of caffeine absorbed is quickly consumed, so the hangover, discomfort is also reduced quickly.
These are simple and easiest ways to cure drunken coffee. However, if you are more severe or not getting better after you apply, you should go to a health facility for a visit and take timely measures.
Some notes to limit coffee intoxication
In order to limit the state of drunkenness, you should note some points below:
- Should drink coffee with moderate amounts and should drink after breakfast is best.
- Do not use common coffee with medicines because it can lead to poisoning, drug reactions or reduce the effects of drugs. Should drink at intervals of about 2-3 hours.
- Absolutely do not drink coffee with alcohol because then, the brain will be excited, the nerve is inhibited, stimulate the expansion of the blood vessels and quickly increase blood circulation, leading to increased heart burden, hurt health.
- For pregnant women, nursing mothers or people with a history of cardiovascular, stomach . should limit the use of this drink.
- Making coffee in the traditional way will inadvertently cause many people to take too much coffee, too thick. Therefore, if you regularly use coffee, you should consult to own the coffee machine dedicated to get the right coffee cup of taste and content.
Coffee intoxication makes the body tired, uncomfortable, in many cases will cause negative effects on health. Therefore, keep in mind when enjoying this special drink to get the most clear, comfortable spirit.
- How to solve the problem quickly at home
- Experience in controlling gout is effective during treatment
- Cordyceps what cure?
- How to cure pinkeye quickly and effectively
- Reveal 12 ways to cure bad breath at home
- Your coffee drinking habits may be harmful to wildlife
- 5 simple ways to minimize the impact of alcohol
- How to treat flu with garlic effectively does not require medication