JSPaint, an online tool to help you use Microsoft Paint wherever you are
After 32 years of existence, Microsoft has announced that Paint is no longer built into Windows. But Windows 10 users and older versions will still have a more convenient online option.
It's JSPaint, a free website that provides users with almost the complete Paint tool on the Internet. This exciting online photo editing tool can work on almost all popular browsers, including Microsoft Edge, which you can use anytime, anywhere. You can access jspaint.ml to experience this online Paint tool.
JSPaint has a fairly simple interface compared to the current versions of Paint on Windows 8 and Windows 10.
Interface of JSPaint.
The old Windows Paint interface on Windows XP series.
Windows Paint with a modern interface on Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10 today.
On JSPaint's interface, above are still popular toolbars like File, Edit, View, Image, Colors. On the left are the drawing toolbars and color palettes. The design is quite similar to the look of the early Paint version.
But if you want to renew, users can switch to the modern interface by selecting View -> ticking Add Menu -> a new Extras menu will appear on the top toolbar -> click Extras -> select Themes -> choose Modern (WIP).
The highlight of JSPaint is that it supports undo or unlimited redo operations, while Paint limits 3 times. In addition, this online tool also supports auto-saving, non-background image editing, SVG and GIF formats, and of course it works even on mobile.
- 30 tools to support online photo editing without using Photoshop
- Fast download HitFilm Express 2017 (149 USD) great video editing software is being free for a short time
- Download and experience Darktable, free raw image processing and management software on Windows
- About the Paint Tool SAI tool
- How to use Paint 3D on Windows 10 for beginners
- Simple photo compositing on Microsoft Paint
- Microsoft continues to support Paint on Windows 10
- Uninstalling Paint will no longer be an 'impossible task'.
- How to edit and enhance screenshots with MS Paint
- How to Open Microsoft Paint
- Microsoft released a new update for MS Paint with many interesting features
- Microsoft prepares to death Paint after 32 years of existence
- How to Draw a Perfect Circle on Microsoft Paint