How to Hack Clash of Clans Using Cydia
Hacking Clash of Clans allows you to benefit from extra, unlimited resources such as gold, gems, and elixir so you can advance and upgrade in-game features for free without having to earn or purchase them on your own. To hack Clash of...
Part 1 of 3:
Jailbreaking and Installing Cydia
- Back up and save all data on your iOS device to iTunes or iCloud. This preserves your data in the event jailbreaking erases all data from your device during setup.
- Tap on 'Settings,' then tap on 'General.'
- Tap on 'Passcode Lock' and enter your passcode, if applicable.
- Toggle the Passcode Lock feature to 'Off.' This feature must be disabled for the jailbreaking process to work.
- Tap on the back button, then tap on 'About.'
- Find your current iOS version displayed next to 'Version.' You'll need this information to determine which jailbreak software is needed for your device.
- Navigate to the iClarified site at http://www.iclarified.com/jailbreak/. This Web page features a Jailbreak Wizard that helps you find compatible jailbreak software for your device.
- Click on your iOS device, then select your version of iOS.
- Indicate whether you're using a computer running Windows or Mac OS X. This displays a list of compatible jailbreak software.
- Select your desired jailbreak software, then follow the on-screen instructions to jailbreak your device. The instructions will vary depending on your iOS model, iOS version, and jailbreak software. In most cases, you'll be instructed to download the jailbreak software, connect the iOS device to your computer, then run the software to complete the jailbreaking process.
- Disconnect your iOS device from the computer when jailbreaking is finished. Cydia will now be displayed on the app screen.
Part 2 of 3:
Hacking Clash of Clans
- Launch Cydia on your iOS device. The Cydia icon is brown in color and features an open package.
- Tap 'Manage' at the bottom of your screen, then tap 'Sources.'
- Tap on 'Edit' at the top right, then tap 'Add' at the top left. A small message box will display on-screen prompting you to enter a Cydia URL.
- Type "http://apt.xmodgame.com" into the message box, then tap 'Add Source.' This repo source provides you with the Clash of Clans hack. Cydia will start downloading all available data from this particular source, which may take up to several minutes to complete.
- Tap on the XModGame repo after it appears in the Sources list.
- Type 'XModGames' into the search bar, then select this app when it displays in search results. This app offers hacked versions of several games, including Clash of Clans.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the XModGames app, then launch the app following installation.
- Locate 'Clash of Clans' from within the XModGames app, then select the option to install the game. This version is the hacked version of Clash of Clans, which offers unlimited resources for items such as gold, gems, and elixir.
- Launch the hacked version of Clash of Clans, then tap on the 'X' displayed on-screen. This brings up a menu of resources or 'hacks' that can be added to your game.
- Select the hacks and game mode you want integrated with Clash of Clans. For example, to keep your game active at all times without your being attacked, select 'Keep Active' as your preferred game mode.
- Tap on 'OK,' then start your game. You have now successfully hacked Clash of Clans using Cydia.
Part 3 of 3:
- Try using other jailbreak software as recommended by the Jailbreak Wizard at iClarified if the first program you use causes problems or fails to jailbreak your device. Servers for some jailbreak software may be down or temporarily unavailable at the time you initially walk through the jailbreaking process.
- Use another USB cable or USB port if your computer fails to recognize your iOS device after connecting via USB. This can help rule out problems associated with the USB cable, your computer, or your iOS device.
- Try restarting your iOS device, jailbreak software, and computer if you experience problems throughout the jailbreaking process. This can help resolve common errors and bugs associated with jailbreaking.
- Uninstall and reinstall jailbreaking software if you continue to experience problems with jailbreaking. This helps rule out problems associated with a faulty, corrupt installation.
- Try jailbreaking your iOS device while logged in as the administrator on a different computer if the software continues to fail. This can help in the event certain apps, programs, or other background processes are interfering with the jailbreaking process.
- How to Reinstall Cydia
- How to change Cydia iPhone home page interface
- What happens when two storms clash?
- There was the first test version of Sileo, the Cydia replacement app market, download and experience
- Instructions for jailbreak iOS 10 with Cydia Impactor
- Software that consumes the most battery power on smartphones
- Instructions for using Cydia for iPhone owners
- Call of Duty Mobile officially became the most popular mobile game today
- How to hack name in Among Us, naming tips Among Us
- 4 ways to hack Facebook you should know to protect your Facebook account