Apple juice, peppermint, lettuce can defuse bad breath symptoms from eating garlic
Many people who eat garlic do not get rid of bad breath because of the essential ingredients in garlic. However, everything was solved when a small study successfully performed with an interesting but effective special treatment.
After eating garlic, many people have bad breath symptoms, causing discomfort in communication with the opposite person. The cause of this situation is the diallyl disulfide, allyl mercaptan, allyl methyl disulfide, and allyl methyl sulfide present in garlic. - Researchers from Ohio State University said in a statement.
In the study, the team directly tested 3 grams of garlic and chewed for 25 seconds, then immediately took it into one of the juices like apple juice, mint and fish lettuce. After that, all breaths are inspected through the ion tube.
Photo source: Zeenews.
The results showed that, after drinking apple juices, peppermint and fish lettuce, the concentration of garlic in the breath decreased by 50%.
The reason is that in peppermint, apple, lettuce fish contains a high amount of deodorant , capable of evaporating a series of culprits causing bad breath present in garlic.
This research has just been published in the Journal of Food Science.
Huynh Dung ( According to Zeenews)
- 8 types of vegetables can be grown at home from the original stems
- How to identify and repel bad breath
- Making black garlic get wet, the best way to handle and preserve black garlic
- If you want to make black garlic successful, you must use 1 of 3 black garlic making machines
- What is the best time to drink pineapple juice? 3 recipes to make pineapple juice helps to lose weight, beautiful skin
- 7 effects of pineapple juice and the caution when using
- What effect does celery juice have? How to make celery juice
- What is the effect of honey pickled garlic? How to soak garlic with honey