Reveal 12 ways to cure bad breath at home
12 ways to cure bad breath in the simple, simple way at home below will help you relieve that worry. Let's refer to offline!
Bad breath, smelly breath makes you always feel insecure when communicating. How to improve this situation? 12 ways to cure bad breath in the simple, simple way at home below will help you relieve that worry. Let's refer to offline!
- The reason leading to bad breath
- Effective remedies for bad breath at home
- Tips to treat bad breath with fresh ginger
- How to cure bad breath with baking soda
- How to treat bad breath definitively with guava leaves
- How to treat bad breath with grapefruit peel
- Tips to cure bad breath with cinnamon powder
- How to treat bad breath at home with apple cider vinegar
- Repel bad breath with lemon and yogurt
- Cure bad breath with coconut oil
- Mint leaves effectively cure bad breath
- Treat bad breath with cajeput oil
- Ship odor leaves cure bad breath
- Treat bad breath with licorice
- Note when treating bad breath at home
The reason leading to bad breath
According to experts, there are many causes of bad breath, but the most common ones are the following:
Bacteria in the oral cavity
Up to 90% of halitosis cases result from the mouth itself. In our oral cavity contains about 600 types of bacteria. The breakdown of proteins into amino acids will cause unpleasant odors to be produced.
Besides, other parts of the oral cavity can also cause bad breath such as tongue, gums, cavities .
Eating and living habits
Regularly eating food that smells like garlic, onions or keeping smoking habits, pipe tobacco or improper oral hygiene is also the cause of bad breath.
Did you know, saliva is the factor that helps clean the oral cavity, helps remove the elements that can cause odors. If the mouth is dry, the impaired ability of saliva will prevent the breath from making a good breath. Normally, we will naturally dry mouth during sleep, which is the reason for bad breath every morning after waking up. However, some people experience chronic bad breath or bad breath due to several other salivary gland diseases.
Nose and throat problems
Some nose and throat problems such as purulent tonsillitis, sinusitis, cleft palate . are also causes of bad breath.
Due to other pathologies
About 10% of halitosis cases are due to diseases such as cancer or metabolic disorders. These conditions cause the patient to use a lot of chemicals during treatment, so the breath will have a characteristic odor.
In addition, diabetes, kidney failure, liver failure . also makes the breath smell fishy. Chronic gastroesophageal reflux disease also causes bad breath or some medicines to treat high blood pressure, urinary inflammation . also indirectly cause bad breath.
Effective remedies for bad breath at home
Although bad breath is not a dangerous disease, it has a direct effect on the lives of people who suffer from it. Some ways to treat bad breath below will help you regain your fresh breath, refer to and apply it.
1. Tips to treat bad breath with fresh ginger
In addition to treating colds, flu . the fresh ginger is also effective for treating bad breath very effectively.
If unfortunately your breath smells, do the following to improve this situation offline:
- Step 1: Prepare 1 fresh ginger, rinse, then sliced.
- Step 2: Add ginger with a little clean water and boil for about 10 minutes to let the substances in ginger be dissolved in water.
- Step 3: Wait for the water to cool, add a little salt, stir and rinse. You can do it this way 3 times a day to get a quick effect.
In addition to gargling with ginger water, you can also make a green teapot, then put a few slices of ginger in and use it as a daily drink is also very effective.
2. How to cure bad breath with baking soda
Baking soda is inherently effective at bleaching, in addition it helps kill bacteria and eliminate unpleasant odors. You can use a little water mixed with baking soda to form a paste, then use this mixture to brush your teeth and quickly eliminate unpleasant odors. However, you should note, only apply this method 1-2 times per week to prevent tooth abrasion.
3. How to treat bad breath definitively with guava leaves
In the composition of guava leaves contains many substances that work to clean plaque, help eliminate odors effectively. Besides, guava leaves also have the ability to make teeth bright white. If you are having a headache because you do not know how to combat bad breath, try this method.
- Step 1: Take 3-5 young guava buds to be washed.
- Step 2: Chew the guava buds in your mouth for about 5 minutes.
- Step 3: Gargle or brush your teeth with diluted salt water.
Just a few simple steps like that, the haunting mouth odor will be destroyed quickly. In addition, you can also take guava leaves to boil water and gargle after every meal is also very good there.
4. How to treat bad breath with grapefruit peel
Grapefruit peel contains many essential oils, has a very specific aroma, moreover the grapefruit peel has a spicy taste that helps kill bacteria very quickly and effectively.
- Step 1: Prepare a little fresh grapefruit peel, wash and then dry or dry.
- Step 2: Cut the grapefruit peel into small slices, then chew directly and keep in the mouth cavity for about 5 minutes, immediately the plaque and odor causing bacteria will disappear.
For the best effect, you can take grapefruit peel and boil water then rinse your mouth in the morning and before bedtime.
5. Tips to cure bad breath with cinnamon powder
Cinnamon powder is often applied to eliminate unpleasant odors such as foot, shoes, armpit and especially bad breath. In addition, cinnamon essential oil also contains good antibacterial properties for teeth, helps kill harmful bacteria and make gums stronger.
You can do as follows:
- Mix cinnamon powder with warm water, then stir well.
- Use this mixture to gargle and keep in the mouth cavity for a few minutes is okay.
6. How to treat bad breath at home with apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a product of natural fermentation. The composition of apple cider vinegar has many amino acids and minerals good for the body. Therefore, using apple cider vinegar is an effective way to fight off bad breath.
Simple implementation is as follows:
- Use 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar mixed with 1 cup of warm water and drink before eating, this is both beneficial for the digestive system and cure bad breath.
- In addition, you can also drink 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar after each meal is also very effective.
7. Repel bad breath with lemon and yogurt
Lemons have natural antibacterial properties, and are rich in vitamin C, which helps eliminate odor-causing bacteria. Meanwhile, the beneficial strains of yogurt will help restore and balance the flora in the oral cavity. When combining yogurt with lemon, we will have an effective method to improve and prevent bad breath.
Proceed as follows:
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of unsweetened yogurt, then mix with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply this paste to your teeth and leave it on for 5-7 minutes and then rinse your mouth thoroughly.
With this method, you should apply 2-3 times per week to quickly get the desired results.
8. Cure bad breath with coconut oil
Coconut oil has very good antibacterial and bactericidal properties. If you regularly use coconut oil, your bad breath will greatly improve.
Proceed as follows:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of virgin coconut oil, then reheat.
- Apply coconut oil directly around the mouth and let stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Use warm water to rinse your mouth thoroughly.
In addition, you can also apply coconut oil on toothbrush and tooth hygiene as usual every day for the most positive effect.
9. Mint leaves effectively cure bad breath
Peppermint leaves have a cool, pleasant aroma, along with excellent antiseptic ability. This is also the reason why peppermint is often a component of toothpaste or singgum candies.
You can chew mint directly or combine it with everyday foods. And if you can not eat directly, you can put mint in a blender, puree, then filtered water and mixed with warm water to gargle. Consistently perform for 2-3 days, you will see the obvious effects.
10. Treat bad breath with cajeput oil
Using cajeput oil is an effective way to combat bad breath. The reason is because cajeput oil has good antibacterial properties, and it also helps eliminate odor-causing bacteria.
You can add 1-2 drops of essential oil to a toothbrush, then clean your teeth daily. Alternatively, you can also try combining melaleuca essential oil with mint to gargle, the results will be quite unexpected.
11. Leaves of the ship cure bad breath
The smell of the ship has the taste, a bit dark, has a purifying effect, strong spleen, removes gas, and stimulates digestion. Therefore, if the cause of your bad breath is due to the stomach, you can use this type of leaves to treat.
You can use a handful of Chinese coriander leaves, wash, then boil water to thicken your mouth daily.
12. Treat bad breath with licorice
Licorice has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which can combat bad breath, while also bringing fresh breath.
You can do as follows:
- Prepare 50 grams of licorice, 50 grams of Tan and 50 grams of cinnamon and then bring it to a puree.
- Next, mix it with honey, disgrace and complete member.
- Put these pills in a glass jar for storage and use gradually, each time taking 1-2 tablets after eating is bad breath will improve.
Note when treating bad breath at home
The above cure bad breath will achieve the desired results if you persevere in implementation, in addition you should also note the following points to achieve the best effect:
- Should clean oral hygiene, in addition do not forget to clean the tongue. You can refer to flossing, a toothpick machine to completely remove plaque, tartar, leftovers that conventional brushes do not.
- Drink enough water to avoid dry mouth.
- Limit use of alcohol, tobacco or strong-smelling foods.
We hope that, with 12 home remedies above, you will soon be able to regain your fresh breath and inherent confidence. If you are interested in using oral care products, please contact us at the address below.
- Cordyceps what cure?
- How to treat allergic rhinitis effectively at home
- Why is drunk cafe? How to cure caffeine most effectively?
- 5 reasons why you must play The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 12 ways to treat headaches immediately without using drugs
- Causes, ways to prevent and cure tinnitus when flying
- 7 simple ways to reduce air pollution in your home
- 9 benefits from using Google Home in the bedroom
- Eyes dark circles is a manifestation of what disease? Treatment of blurred vision at home okay?
- 4 ways to make delicious sprouts right at home are very simple