How to treat allergic rhinitis effectively at home
Allergic rhinitis is an inflammation and swelling of the nose when allergenic agents such as smoke, dust, hair, weather, temperature, and humidity are encountered. The process of treating allergic rhinitis requires a lot of time and patience. Besides following your doctor's instructions, you can try the simple and effective home remedies for allergic rhinitis, which we will share below.
- How to treat allergic rhinitis at home by folk methods
- 1. How to treat allergic rhinitis with garlic
- 2. Effective allergic rhinitis with salt water
- How to cure allergic rhinitis at home with allergic rhinitis machine
How to treat allergic rhinitis at home by folk methods
We can easily fight allergic rhinitis thanks to the natural ingredients that almost every home has like salt, honey, garlic, .
1. How to treat allergic rhinitis with garlic
Garlic is not only a delicious ingredient but also a material to help treat many diseases. The reason garlic is used to treat allergic rhinitis is because it contains many active ingredients allincin. Allincin - an amino acid - has an effect similar to antibiotics with the inhibitory effect, destroy viruses, pathogenic bacteria, allergens, inflammation in the body. Here are some garlic allergy remedies that you can try at home:
Cure allergic rhinitis with garlic and honey
Ingredients : Fresh garlic (1 bulb), pure honey, cotton balls
How to do it :
Step 1: Garlic, peeled, washed and squeezed into juice
Step 2: Mix garlic juice with honey in a ratio of 1: 2 (1 spoon of garlic juice with 2 tablespoons of honey). Mix the mixture well, then soak it into a cotton ball and tuck in the nostrils.
Treatment of allergic rhinitis with garlic and honey can be applied every day from 2-3 times.
Cure allergic rhinitis with garlic wine
Ingredients: Fresh garlic, white wine quality assurance
How to do it :
Step 1: Garlic bring peeled, washed and crushed. Crushing garlic will help allicin release better.
Step 2: Put the garlic in the glass jar, then pour the white wine and soak. On average, 1 kg of pickled garlic will require about 2 liters of alcohol.
Step 3: Place the jar of garlic soaked wine in a cool place, away from direct sunlight. When the garlic alcohol changes from white to saffron yellow, it can be used (about 10 days).
Step 3: To treat allergic rhinitis, you can drink garlic alcohol at a dose of 20ml / time, 2 times / day or put into each nostril about 1-2 drops of alcohol.
Garlic - An effective treatment for allergic rhinitis
2. Effective allergic rhinitis with salt water
Salt water has excellent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, often used to clean wounds and prevent inflammation. Refer to some methods of treating allergic rhinitis with salt water below:
How to treat allergic rhinitis at home with physiological saline
Preparation: Cylinder, physiological saline (if physiological saline is not available, you can make your own saline in the ratio of 9g of salt to 100ml of water).
Step 1: Clean hands and cylinder and then sit on the chair, take people forward.
Step 2: If you want to spray from the right, you need to tilt your head to the left 1 angle 45 degrees and vice versa.
Step 3: Insert the cylinder into the nose, spray gently, avoiding too much salt water into the nose. Perform pump 2 times and then transfer to the other side. Note, when pumping should open your mouth to avoid water running down the ear.
Step 4: Hy lightly nose to push nasal fluid out.
Treatment of simple allergic rhinitis at home with salt water
How to treat allergic rhinitis with salt water and garlic juice
Preparation: Physiological saline, garlic juice, cylinder
Step 1: Take 1 cup of physiological water mixed with about 3-4 spoons of garlic juice, stir well.
Step 2: Use the cylinder to pump the solution of salt water, garlic juice into the nostrils in the same steps above.
How to cure allergic rhinitis at home with allergic rhinitis machine
In addition to treating allergy allergic rhinitis from garlic and salt water, using an allergic rhinitis remedy is also the method many people choose. These are devices that work on the principle of light to limit the release of histamine while losing or completely eliminating the allergic reaction.
Advantages of an allergic rhinitis machine:
- Use low and narrow light solutions, thus helping patients do not need to use drugs during the use of the device.
- Quick effects: Every day just use the allergic rhinitis machine from 2-3 times, each time from 3-5 minutes, symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing, stuffy nose, . will be pushed back fast.
- Compact design, easy to use.
- Safe for everyone, including young children and pregnant women.
Allergic rhinitis treatment machine with compact design and outstanding efficiency
Further reference : Sneezer Beam allergic rhinitis machine
Hopefully the home remedies for allergic rhinitis that we share will help you and your family members. Visit TipsMake.com regularly to share the most useful health and technology information!
Maybe you are interested in :
- Frequently asked questions about nasopharyngeal nebulizers
- Top 5 best nose and throat breathing machines
- 10 tips to prevent flu, rhinitis, runny nose ... winter
- How to prevent and treat dry eyes effectively
- Top 5 best nasal nasal aspirators today
- Measures to treat and treat food poisoning at home
- 5 tips needed to work from home effectively
- Postpartum hair loss - Causes and home remedies
- Suggestions 5 ways to treat armpits effectively and safely
- How to treat runny nose fast, safely and effectively at home?