New invention: Using artificial tongue to detect fake whiskey
A synthetic artificial tongue can identify different quality components in whiskey, including brand identity, age and country produced through a dedicated fluorescent dye system.
Now researchers say that the invention is faster, cheaper, and more economical than traditional test methods.
Uwe Bunz of the University of Heidelberg in Germany said: "We can use this synthetic tongue to detect fake whiskey. If you buy an expensive whiskey barrel, you can check it. are they really genuine? '
Modern techniques used in this artificial tongue include mass spectral technology to determine the chemical components of whiskey through 22 different fluorescent dyes.
When exposed to whiskey, the brightness of each dye changes subtly, revealing a specific flavor of the drink.
"Currently, this artificial tongue test system has raised 33 categories to test different types of whiskey and researchers have found this approach to be more accurate." - New Scientist page reported.
The signs, ingredients distilled in whiskey produced from Ireland or the United States are correctly identified by the tongue through distinctive marks and distinctive identities.
In addition, the tongue's verifying dye system can indicate whether it has been a long time or just recently.
In short, thanks to the synthetic dye system of the tongue, the taste of two real fake whiskeys can be easily identified.
- How to detect fake microSD card
- Using a fake voice created by AI, the crook pretends to be the president tricking the CEO $ 243,000
- Tips to avoid fake Download button
- GPU-Z v2.12.0 is equipped with the ability to detect fake NVIDIA video cards
- Ig Nobel: Die laughing with the most silly inventions of 2016
- Artificial intelligence can help detect melanoma skin cancer
- Fake fingerprints of AI are able to unlock the security of current smartphones
- 14 rare 'super powers' of humans