As of October 6, the AAG fiber optic cable is completely repaired
Due to complicated weather conditions, it is expected that the completion of a broken AAG fiber optic line will be completed on October 6.
Mr. Nguyen Van Khoa, General Director of FPT Telecom, said that the broken AAG cable repair schedule will start on September 29, the welding of the broken cable will be conducted on October 4 and expected to come. 6.10, the repair of AAG optical fiber will be completed.
This is the second break of AAG fiber optic cable this year (the first time broken in July last). This time, the AAG international optical fiber cable was broken at the Hong Kong side segment.
During a cable break, Internet access to foreign sites will be affected, but domestic sites will still run normally.
Currently, network providers are working to add traffic to users with other backup methods, to minimize the impact of slow access to international sites.
- AAG fiber optic cable has been repaired, international Internet is restored
- APG fiber optic cable has been repaired, Internet capacity goes to international recovery 100%
- Will the global Internet be broken if all of the undersea cable lines are attacked?
- AAG marine fiber optic cable has a fifth incident in 2017
- Breaking the fiber cable makes a country lose Internet connection for 2 days
- The Vietnam Internet will go international on AAG submarine cable to be restored on 9/11
- Why are marine optical cables constantly breaking?
- APG fiber optic cable is having trouble, international traffic is reduced by 50%.
- The AAG fiber optic cable has just recovered, APG has a problem again
- AAG cable breakdown will be fixed on October 1