7 symptoms of early cancer are often neglected by 90% of people
The human body is made to inform us of the signals and disease symptoms hidden in our bodies so that we can identify something different in our bodies. However, there is now a sad thing that too many of us often neglect, ignore such signs of disease in the body, they think it is a normal symptom.
When there are these signs in your body or in your family members, instead of sitting and guessing the diseases, it's best to see a doctor. It may be another disease, but what about being a dangerous cancer?
- Want to prevent liver cancer, just do 3 things well
- If you want to maintain liver and cure, you should strengthen the following 5 foods
- Things you need to know about brain cancer
- 6 basic mistakes when taking medicine make the disease forever
1. There are tumors floating under the skin
When the body appears tumors under the skin, these are considered early signs of breast cancer or skin cancer. There are also some other symptoms such as:
- There are hard lumps in the chest or under the armpit.
- The body is often susceptible to irritation or rash of unknown origin.These signs are completely different from cosmetic or food allergies.
- Tumors under the skin often show an ulcer.
- The birthmarks or moles grow bigger and change color.
2. Long-term persistent cough
A persistent cough can be one of the basic symptoms of Lung disease. In addition to coughing, this disease has some other signs such as:
- Reduce appetite, appetite loss.
- The body's sudden weight loss without any cause is unrelated to your exercise or diet.
- When the disease has reached the end of the period, patients often cough up blood and have difficulty breathing, shortness of breath.
3. Abnormal itchy skin
In most cases, itching is not associated with tumors, but clinical experience shows a certain connection between skin itching and:
- An uterine tumor may cause itching.
- Brain cancer can also cause itching in the skin around the nose.
4. Change intestinal function
Intestinal inflammation is one of the most serious diseases of the digestive system. The digestive system is the place to absorb and convert food into nutrients to feed the body, so if there are these signs, we should not be subjective but come to the doctor for advice.
- Blood in the stool when outside.
- Feces with mucus or pus.
- People who are sick are often very difficult to control behavior when going to the toilet.
5. Feeling difficult when urinating
The kidney is an organ that helps the body to excrete toxins outside. If we do not detect it early, it can be dangerous to health, even death, so when the body has the following signs, you should check as soon as possible.
- When walking, urine appears pink, brown or slight discoloration, which may be a sign of kidney cancer.
- The body is tired, sudden weight loss usually occurs when the patient has cancer, whether they are on a diet or want to lose weight.
- Always feeling pain in the kidneys.
- In the late stage, about 30% of patients have symptoms of abdominal pain, hematuria, examination of abdominal tumors .
6. Sudden weight loss
Sudden weight loss is a very visible sign in most types of cancer including stomach cancer. Stomach cancer is one of the most dangerous diseases that threatens the health of a patient's life. Stomach cancer also has the same characteristics as other types of cancer, which are in the early stages of the cancer of external manifestations. Initial of gastric cancer with common pathologies in the gastrointestinal tract. Let's find out more about the symptoms of the disease.
- Anorexia, especially fat-containing foods like meat.
- Always heartburn, bad digestion.
- Difficulty when food moves through the intestine.
7. Chronic sore throat
When a sore throat lasts more than 3 weeks and has used a lot of therapies, but the disease does not change, you may have laryngeal cancer. Besides sore throat, there are some other signs such as:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty swallowing.
- It feels like there is a lump in the throat.
- The voice comes out when you talk a lot.
- Coughing up blood, bad breath.
These are signs of identification of diseases in your body. These observations cannot and should not be used to diagnose yourself because they may be related to other diseases. We can refer to it and if you notice one of these symptoms, don't ignore them. Be quick to see a doctor to consult your doctor and check.
- Recognize early signs of throat cancer for prompt treatment
- Nausea and diarrhea may be early symptoms of Covid-19, before you have a fever and cough
- Often heartburn can be a sign of stomach cancer
- New blood tests help detect 8 types of cancer early
- New research: People working in prisons have a risk of developing lung cancer
- How a smart ring may help detect early COVID-19 symptoms
- Protein analysis in breast milk helps detect breast cancer early
- Artificial intelligence can help detect melanoma skin cancer