4 walking paths across the sea in Vietnam
Hon Ba (Vung Tau), Diep Son Island (Khanh Hoa), Yen Island (Khanh Hoa)... are places with unique sea-crossing roads so visitors can walk in the vast, calm ocean. Listen to the whispering ocean waves and take beautiful photos.
Hon Ba (Vung Tau), Diep Son Island (Khanh Hoa), Yen Island (Khanh Hoa). are places with unique sea-crossing roads so visitors can walk in the vast, calm ocean. Listen to the whispering ocean waves and take beautiful photos.
Hon Ba (Vung Tau)
One of the most "challenging" tourist walks across the sea in Vietnam is the road in the middle of the sea leading to Hon Ba in Vung Tau. When the tide recedes, a small road leading to Hon Ba island will appear so visitors can walk.
Road across the sea at Diep Son Island (Khanh Hoa)
The road leading to Diep Son island is less than 1 kilometer long and has a shallow tide level so visitors can walk to the island. This is the most famous road among the sea routes in Vietnam, usually appearing around 6 am every day.
Yen Island (Khanh Hoa)
In addition to bird nests, Yen Island is also famous for its beautiful road in the middle of the sea with double beaches - one hot side, one cold side. Near noon is the best time to see the double beach, at this time the sea is very blue and the sun is not too bright.
Nhat Tu Son (Phu Yen)
Nhat Tu Son's road in the middle of the sea is a great choice for those who love quiet and solitude. This road in the middle of the sea usually appears around 4 - 5 pm every day, when the tide is low.
Normally, the tide will recede in the afternoon from the 1st to the 15th of the lunar calendar, and will recede in the morning from the 15th to the end of the lunar month. Tourists only need to time according to this rule when visiting the island to be able to experience walking on this sea path.
- How to combine Motion Paths animation effects in PowerPoint
- How The Walking Dead compared horrible Covid-19 to the zombie apocalypse in the movie
- Summary of The Walking Dead: Survivors code and how to enter giftcode
- 'Daryl' Norman Reedus explains why The Walking Dead is 'alive' after 10 years of broadcast
- Offers The Walking Dead: Our World, a free 'Pokémon Go' zombie hunting game on iOS and Android
- How to Watch the Walking Dead Season 3
- Close-up of fish walking on the seabed surprised many people
- Paths in HTML
- Successfully decipher the mystery of the stone 'know it' in Death Valley
- Visit Diep Son island to discover the most unique undersea road in Vietnam