7 interesting things about the most populous city in the world that not everyone knows
Tokyo is the most populous city in the world, with about 37.39 million people according to World Population Review 2021 data. Below are some interesting things about this city, please refer to it.
Shibuya in Tokyo is the busiest intersection in the world with an average of more than 2.4 million pedestrians passing through this intersection every day. At the busiest times, about 1,000 - 2,500 people cross the street in about 2 minutes. On New Year's Eve, this intersection serves as center stage for the countdown.
- Interesting facts about the origin of nicknames of 10 locations in the world
- 'Ghost city' in the heart of the ocean and the mysteries of puzzle scientists
- Unexpected discovery of the city hosting the 2016 Olympics
- What's special in the world's most 'livable' city under construction by Toyota?
- 30 surprising facts in the world surprise both 'smartest' people
- 24 interesting things in life you may not know
- 11 interesting things can be observed through looks
- The hotel has only one room and 10 interesting records of the world tourism industry