Why is the timer on the washing machine often wrong?
For example, a washing machine in daily mode has a time of about 40 minutes. But in fact, depending on the amount of clothes and clothes to be washed, the actual time may be 50 minutes or more.
The reason for this difference is that the timer on the washing machine is usually displayed at the optimal setting.
In practice, the washing machine's timer will sometimes conflict with the internal measurement systems. One of them is the load sensor - the device that measures the amount of laundry to be washed and the standard amount of water to complete a wash cycle. This can affect the amount of time the cycle takes, causing the timer to display incorrectly.
In addition, in order to balance the load for the drum (to avoid strong vibrations when operating), the washing machine can use more water, so the time to complete a washing cycle is also longer than the time shown.
Squeezing water on laundry can also prolong the machine's uptime. In the final stage of the spin cycle, the drum will rotate to push the water out of the clothes, but because each fabric has a different ability to hold water, if the sensor detects that the laundry is still wet, the drum will work again. again. So, the more fabric there is in a wash, the longer the spin time will be.
Therefore, many experts recommend not to wash many types of clothes together, instead, choose items of similar fabric for each wash to optimize washing time. At the same time, you should not try to put laundry into the machine as much as possible because it will overload the device and take longer to wash.
- Washer errors and how to fix them
- Should buy a good washing machine affordable price
- Stay away from this if you don't want your washing machine to fail quickly
- How to use washing machine durable and effective?
- How to identify Samsung washing machine error and how to fix it
- Should dirty clothes be immediately put into the washing machine?
- Does the washing machine make your clothes durable?
- Instructions for selecting a location to install the washing machine make it more durable