Instructions on how to diagnose errors Toshiba washing machine and how to handle
The following is a list of Toshiba washing machine error codes and some notes during use to help consumers understand the cause and have a quick way to handle damage.
Toshiba washing machines are one of the products that many consumers trust and choose to buy because of their durability. The following is a list of Toshiba washing machine error codes and some notes during use to help consumers understand the cause and have a quick way to handle damage.
Code table of common errors on Toshiba washing machines
Error code: E1 , Error due to water exhaust pipe:
- The exhaust pipe is not attached to the washing machine yet
- Exhaust pipe set too high
- The exhaust pipe is bent or the mouth of the pipe is flooded
- Exhaust pipe clogged with foreign material or residue
Remedy : Check the exhaust, then open - close the lid and press the start button (START).
Error code E2 Washer lid faults: Lid is open, not closed, is stuck with foreign objects, or is damaged by a board. Close the lid of the device to be used normally.
Error code E3 Unbalanced washing machine, jammed safety lever, loose cage screws, unevenly distributed laundry in the cage . Check the causes, arrange clothes in the washing bucket evenly.
Error code E4 Broken buoy. Check if the float switch is closed.
Error code E5, E51 Water supply error:
- The water supply hose is clogged
- Faucet can lock, run out of water
- Damaged filter net
- Water level sensor is damaged
Check the water supply, then open - close the washing machine and press the Start button.
Error codes E6, E7
- Clothes too much
- Jamming motor
- Choose water level too low
Check water level settings and clothes overload again.
Error code Ec1, Ec3 Clothes are overloaded or have little water. Recalibrate the amount of laundry.
Error code Ec5 Failure of gear or motor exhaust. Contact warranty or repair unit.
Error code E7-1 Overflow memory, regularly wash clothes overload. Press the water level, timer, discharge, power on simultaneously. Wait for a while and then reboot.
Error code F Overloaded or drenched. Check and recalibrate the amount of laundry.
Error code E7-4 Error counting from Contact warranty or repair unit.
Error code E8 Jamming motor, overloading clothes or setting low water level Check the amount of clothes and see if the washing bucket is stuck with foreign objects.
Error codes E9, E9-1, E9-2
- Water leaks
- Washing bucket perforation
- Drain valve is jammed
Check cage and water level sensor. Contact warranty or repair unit.
Error code E9-5
- Error due to magnetic switch
- Error of washing machine main board
- Buoy fault
Contact warranty or repair unit.
EL error code Engine error Contact warranty or service.
Error code EB
- Error not loading
- Error controller circuit board
Contact warranty or repair unit
EB4 error code Discharge motor error Contact for warranty or service.
Error code E21 Board error or magnetic switch Replace the magnetic switch or correct the board. Contact warranty or repair unit.
Error code E23
- Controller board failure
- Broken door switch.
Check the control circuit board or door switch again. Contact warranty or repair unit.
EP error code Pump error Check whether the pump is working again.
Error code E94 Sensor error Check that the water level sensor is working.
Error code E52 Hot water supply error. Contact servicing or service.
Error code EA (domestic machine) Power supply error Check the power supply again.
Error code E64 Turn on the device and display an error message, due to damage to the Board components.
How to use a durable Toshiba washing machine
Some notes users should pay attention when using Toshiba washing machine to avoid some errors and increase the durability of the machine.
- Check the factors of water supply, power, exhaust . see if it has met the requirements, before washing.
- Make sure the installation area is strong and level.
- Pay attention to the amount of clothes when washing, not too much compared to the standards of the washing machine, as well as set the water level corresponding to the amount of clothes.
- Clean the washing machine often.
- Regularly check the washing bucket for problems with stuck or perforation.
- Washer errors and how to fix them
- It is not difficult to remove unpleasant odors in the washing machine
- Error codes for washing machines Sanyo, LG, Toshiba
- Washing machine does not discharge water, this is the cause and remedy
- Instructions for selecting a location to install the washing machine make it more durable
- Should buy a good washing machine affordable price
- Stay away from this if you don't want your washing machine to fail quickly
- How to use washing machine durable and effective?
- The necessary precautions when using a front-loading washing machine
- Should dirty clothes be immediately put into the washing machine?