Ultrabook hybrid Samsung's removable keyboard tablet
The Korean manufacturer demonstrated the Series 5 Hybrid PC model in a glass case at Computex 2012. The product has an 11-inch screen, removable from the keyboard and runs Windows 8.
Computer has an 11 inch screen. (Photo: Quoc Huy).
After Acer and Asus, Samsung also attracted attention with its hybrid products. Series 5 Hybrid PC is displayed in a glass case and does not allow visitors to experience it directly. The device has an 11-inch screen, very few parameters attached.
Series 5 Hybrid PC is like Asus Transformer line. Accordingly, users can remove the screen from the keyboard designed as dock. In particular, the screen has the same style as the Galaxy Tab.
Actual photo of Series 5 Hybrid PC.
- The strengths of the Acer Aspire P3 hybrid computer
- Toshiba demonstrated a hybrid computer with a removable keyboard
- Lenovo Ultrabook transforms into tablets
- Top 5 best tablet keyboards 2019
- Notebooks with removable keyboards will soon sublimate
- How to lock the laptop keyboard to use the removable USB keyboard
- Toshiba keyboard Ultrabook cost 36 million
- Ultrabook Full HD screen, removable keyboard of Toshiba
- Lenovo launches IdeaPad Yoga hybrid running Windows 8
- VAIO officially comes back with a unique 'framed' tablet hybrid laptop