Tips for using iPhone that few people know shared by former Apple employee
Hold down the photo button to record video
When users need to record moments that happen instantly, just hold the shutter button and the iPhone will automatically record video. This will be faster than opening the phone, accessing the camera app and having to swipe to video recording mode.
When using this tip, to zoom in on the image, users can slide their finger up or down the phone screen like the recording feature on Instagram and Snapchat applications.
One-handed typing is easier
Using one hand to type on the keyboard on iPhone Pro Max models with screens up to 6.7 inches will often be difficult.
Morgan revealed that this can be overcome by holding the globe icon at the bottom left of the keyboard, a language and emoji selection panel will pop up for users to choose to minimize and push the keyboard. key left, right or center. Then typing on the iPhone with one hand will become easy.
Quick app customization
Users may not need to go into settings and can still quickly select application features using the Haptic touch feature. To use this feature, users just need to long press on the icon of the application that needs to be edited.
Use the search bar to do calculations
According to Morgan, users can do simple to complex calculations right on the iPhone's search bar without having to browse for a calculator application when they need to calculate quickly.
Users just swipe down after unlocking the screen to turn on the search bar on the phone and enter the calculation they need to calculate.
Shake to undo
The 'Shake to Undo' feature is considered the 'Ctrl + Z' key combination for iPhone to help users correct incorrectly entered text or restore accidentally deleted information. By gently shaking the phone, users can undo in any iPhone text input interface.
To use this feature, go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch then turn on 'Shake to undo'.
- How many tricks have you missed using this iPhone?
- Not yet released, iPhone 6 has people queuing up to buy
- Former employee compared Steve Jobs to Tim Cook, showing why Apple became boring
- iPhone XR 2019 reveals new color photos with a square-shaped camera
- How to turn off the 'Shared With You' feature on iPhone and iPad
- Basic instructions for using iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Face ID on iPhone X stopped working due to the following camera error, Apple agreed to change the device
- CEO Tim Cook has 'pocketed' more than $ 15 million in 2018 - 283 times more than the average salary of an Apple employee in a year.