The sudden power failure of the elevator is not as dangerous as you think, how to handle it
When there is a sudden power failure, the elevator stopping is completely normal and not as life-threatening as we think. This case is different from the case of a stuck elevator causing danger.
When there is a sudden power failure, the elevator stopping is completely normal and not as life-threatening as we think. This case is different from the case of the elevator being "stuck" causing danger.
For common elevators, when there is a sudden power failure, the elevator will stop anywhere. In this case, you will have to rely on the backup power system to keep the machine working, otherwise, you have to wait when the power is restored.
With modern elevators, it will be programmed to automatically stop at the nearest floor and open the cabin door if there is a sudden power cut.
According to experts, with the sudden power failure causing the elevator to stop, everyone inside must be calm and orderly, should not scream, operate strongly because the elevator chamber is closed, the space is narrow, the ventilation fan system can stop working, making the air suffocating and difficult to breathe. Everyone please calm down, take a deep breath, lower your focus by sitting down and waiting for the security department or the building's service team to come to handle the problem.
In case the outside has not yet grasped the information about the incident, the person inside the elevator presses the emergency call button in the elevator or calls the hotline number posted in the elevator for outside help.
While waiting for outside people to come to the rescue, people trapped in the elevator can use hard objects such as keys to squeeze into the elevator door slot to create a gap, and then use a larger object to insert it into the door slot to let the air in. It should be noted that strong impacts such as banging, stepping on the walls or doors of the ladder can cause the ladder to slip, break the winch cable leading to a free fall.
In addition, people trapped should not try to open the door on the roof of the ladder and escape through it according to the scenes in the action movie because it is easy to slip and fall dangerously to life.
- Medicine warning: Genes causing sudden death in children have been officially identified
- Jump up when the elevator lifts will survive?
- Losing a leg because I just pressed the phone and entered the elevator
- What are floors B, G, R in the elevator?
- Rust - A programming language created by a broken elevator, can 'surpass' both C and C ++
- Instructions to fix Driver Power State Failure on Windows
- Is power failure and voltage spike harmful to the computer?
- 9 steps to build a perfect 'elevator presentation'
- The world's fastest elevator 'phi' with a speed of 1,260m / min
- The Germans will check elevator safety at the 246m high tower at a speed of 40mph / s in 2017