Tips to remove grease in pots and pans without using an iron brush
Using an iron brush will affect the quality of pots and pans, thereby reducing the life of pots and pans. Here are tips to clean pots and pans extremely clean without using an iron brush.
Soft brushes or iron brushes are very familiar items in the kitchen, and are also used by many people to clean stains on pots and pans. However, using an iron brush will affect the quality of pots and pans, thereby reducing the life of pots and pans. Here are tips to clean pots and pans extremely clean without using an iron brush.
Wash pots and pans with lemon
Prepare 1 lemon and cut it into medium slices. Put lemon in a pot or pan to be cleaned, then add dishwashing liquid, add a little water and boil this mixture for 1 minute and then turn off the heat. All difficult-to-treat stains, grease stains are cleaned including odors or grease odors. Finally, just rinse it off with water.
Use a towel to wash pans and greasy pots
We will put in the pot about 200ml and then bring to a boil, then put the dishwashing liquid in the pot. When the pot is boiling, we drop a towel and then use chopsticks to move all the surfaces of the pan and pot to clean grease or burn marks that are difficult to wash. When the stain is clean, you wash the pot / pan with dishwashing liquid and cotton ball to clean the grease and you're done.
We can apply the above 2 cleaning methods with any type of pot from stainless steel, aluminum or porcelain, cast iron pots. The surface of the pot will not be scratched, but we do not need to use too much effort to wash away hard-to-hit stains.
- Photoshop CS: How to create and use Brush (The end part)
- Did you know that these 7 foods are richer than iron?
- How to use Photoshop CS5 - Part 15: Remove wrinkles with the Healing Brush tool
- Offer Cuisine Royale - PUBG-style PC game, free
- 10 creative ideas to make flower pots from old plastic bottles
- How to adjust the iron temperature is suitable for each type of fabric
- Summary of beautiful iron gates
- The dentist instructs how to brush teeth properly
- How to rotate 'brushes' in Photoshop in just 5 seconds with this tip
- Stop scrubbing dirty pots and pans with this simple $5 kitchen tool