Leaked new interface of iOS 14
iOS 14 is expected to own a completely new home screen interface with a list-arranged application and an improved way to manage wallpapers.
Although it will take more than 2 months to officially launch at WWDC 2020, but much information about iOS 14 - the next version of the operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, has been leaked recently. .
Recently, a user on Twitter named DongleBookPro posted a picture of the interface of iOS 14. Earlier, DongleBookPro also leaked some information about unreleased Apple products.
Thereby, iOS 14 will allow users to have more control over the wallpaper of the system. On iOS 13 today, the system's wallpaper is arranged in a monotonous and difficult to manage list. This will be changed on iOS 14, when wallpapers will be categorized into categories, such as iOS (the default wallpaper comes with iOS), Classic Stripes (striped lines), Earth & Moon (earth & moon), Flowers (flowers) .
Wallpapers of iOS 14 are classified by groups
In addition, iOS 14 will also have a new feature related to the wallpaper is "Home Screen Appearance", adding an overlay on the wallpaper on the home screen. For example, users can set the home screen wallpaper to become opaque or darker than the original image, so that they can see the application icons more easily.
Wallpaper can be transformed to become darker or dimmer
Not stopping there, 9to5mac revealed Apple is developing a completely new home screen interface, supports "widgets" (small gadgets that users can interact). Previously, iPadOS 13 allowed users to set aside the main screen on the left to display widgets. On iOS 14, this feature will be upgraded and users can place widgets anywhere on the home screen similar to the application icon, rather than being tied to the left like iPadOS 13.
However, 9to5mac said that this feature is still being tested by Apple and may be removed when officially released.
Previously, the leaked source said that iOS 14 will have a new home screen interface with the option to display apps by list (List View). Users can sort the applications in the list to be most convenient, such as displaying applications with unread notifications, or suggesting applications that users may want to use.
The main screen concept of iOS 14 with a list interface
With these new features, it is expected that iOS 14 will be a major update and bring significant interface changes. Since the interface of iOS has not changed over the years, iOS 14 will surely create much interest from users.
- iOS 14 will bring the change that iPhone users have been waiting for over 10 years
- How to check if your account has leaked data online
- Samsung Galaxy S10 will have 3 versions and this is the latest leaked image of this popular flagship model
- Vietnam reached the top 10 countries with the most leaked Facebook information in the world
- The most memorable game leak of the game village - P.Loi
- How to check if a Snapchat account is leaked?
- This is the interface of the Microsoft Edge browser on Chromium, which looks very much like Chrome
- Return to Windows 7 interface from Windows 8
- How to check if your payment card information is leaked
- Experience Google 's new Gmail interface quickly