How to open multiple images side by side for comparison on Windows 11
Sometimes you want to put two or more photos side by side for comparison, to find the difference in quality, content, or anything between them.
Sometimes you want to put two or more photos side by side for comparison, to find the difference in quality, content, or anything between them. No need for any specialized tools, Windows 11's built-in Photos app can completely help you do it. Find out below.
How to compare photos in the Photos app on Windows 11
First, use File Explorer to put the images you want to compare in a separate folder on your PC. Then right-click one of these photos and choose Open With > Photos.
When the Photos app opens with the image you selected, move your pointer to the bottom of the screen. You will see thumbnails of other photos in this folder. Here, select the photo you want to compare with the photo currently open in the app.
The Photos app will now show both of your images side by side for comparison.
To add more comparison images, simply move your cursor to the bottom of the Photos window and select the photo you want.
You now have a bunch of pictures to compare.
Hope you are succesful.
- Open multiple folders at once on Windows 10 with just one shortcut
- How to open multiple windows of a software
- How to view multiple applications and tab side by side on a Chromebook
- The common side by side fridge size
- Which is the best brand of Side by Side refrigerator to buy?
- How to Close All Open Windows of an App in Mac OS
- Images of the 'evolution' parallelism of Windows and Mac OS
- How to open 450 file formats on Windows 10