How to make Doremon donuts (Dorayaki cake) with convenient mixes
Learn how to make Doremon donut made with pre-mixed dough with 3 delicious ingredients.
If you've ever read the famous comic series Doremon, you probably still remember the 'legendary' donut that the cat guy loves?So are you ever curious how this cake is made?If so, let TipsMake.com learn how to make Doremon donuts with pre-made dough extremely convenient and fast!
Dorayaki donut in Japanese culture
According to recorded documents, Dorayaki was created during the Taisho period (1912 - 1926) with the original shape of a folded layer of cake.In 1914, Dorayaki had only two layers of cake invented by Usagiya store in Ueno district.'Dora' in Japanese means gong, some people believe that because Dorayaki is shaped like a gong, it is also called as it is derived from the legend of a farmer using gong. gong to fry cake.
In some areas like Osaka or Kyoto, Dorayaki cake is also known as Misaka (straw hat), probably because the cake is round and yellow like a straw hat.Until the Doremon comic series appeared, this type of cake was favored another name, which is Doremon donut.
According to the traditional recipe, Dorayaki cake will have red bean fillings inside, but, over time, the cooks, housewives gradually create many other strange types of mouth.If you do not like red beans, you can still enjoy Dorayaki donuts with green beans, chocolate, coffee, matcha . even salty.
How to make Doremon donuts with pre-made dough
How to make Dorayaki crust
- Ajinomoto mixed donut flour 100gr
- Filtered water: 70ml
- Cooking oil
- Non-stick pan
- Step 1:Add 70ml of water to 100gr of pre-mixed donut flour, use a whisk to mix the ingredients until a smooth, creamy mixture.
- Step 2:Heat the pan on high heat for 1 minute.Place the heated pan on a damp towel to cool for about 10 seconds.
- Step 3:Put the pan on the stove to simmer.Use a spoon to scoop the dough slowly into the pan, keeping the spoon about 20cm away from the pan.With this dish you do not need to use cooking oil or lid.
- Step 4:Leave for about 1 minute 30 seconds, or until bubbles are large and the surface of the dough is slightly astringent.Note that you do not press, turn the wheel several times to avoid losing the fluffy.
- Step 5:Gently flip the cake with a shovel and let it add 1 minute 30 seconds to the cake is cooked then take out the disc.
Dorayaki cake will be more delicious when eaten with a soft filling like jam, so, below, we will introduce you 3 recipes for filling: including traditional red bean paste, chocolate filling and salty filling.
How to make Doremon donuts
Doremon donut with red bean paste
You prepare 50gr red bean soaked overnight, then, bring cooked red beans to soft and then turn off the heat.Pour the cooked red beans into the blender and puree.When the red beans are pureed, you put the pan on the stove, pour the red beans, sweet with 30gr refined white sugar, small fire slug until the beans thicken, then turn off the heat.
When you eat, you get a piece of donut, spread the red bean paste in the middle, then grab another piece of bread and clamp that you have a Dorayaki donut filled with red bean, the same way that the Doremon cat cat often ate.
Chocolate Doremon Cake
Ingredients for the filling of Chocolate include:25gr of flour, 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, 75gr of sugar, 330ml of fresh milk, 4 egg yolks.
How to make chocolate filling for Dorayaki cake:
- Pour fresh milk into the pot, add the vanilla and bring to heat.When the milk boils, you start to let it cool down.
- While waiting for the milk to cool, beat the egg and sugar with a whisk until it is light yellow, add flour, cocoa powder, and beat until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the cooled milk into the mixture and continue mixing.
- Put the mixture in the pot, heat up for 1 minute, just stir while stirring your hands to prevent from being sharp.
- Finally, turn off the heat and place the mixture in a bowl, refrigerate the mixture.When eating, you use this chocolate mixture spreads between 2 layers of cake like with red bean paste.
Salty Doremon donut
Salty Doremon donut is very suitable to make breakfast for babies.Depending on your child's taste, you can choose your favorite kind of meat such as minced meat or pate sausage . When eating, you just need to fill the center of the cake, sprinkle mayonnaise and chutney to taste, then add more One layer of bread on top can be used immediately.
With the quick and convenient way to make Doremon donuts, we have shared above, hope that you and your family will always have delicious meals, ensure food safety and hygiene Supply enough energy for a healthy body.Wishing you successful implementation offline!
- Guide to making Mid-Autumn Moon cake is very cool and delicious
- How to Make a CD Mix
- How to make moon cake with moon cake with salted eggs
- How to make gato cake with rice cooker, the recipe is simple and easy to make
- 5 foods that should be combined with moon cakes will be good for health
- How to make Singaporean cold moon cakes
- How to make baked moon cakes simply by electric rice cooker
- How to make crispy fresh milk cake
- How to make moon cakes into lovely animals
- How to make cocoa moon cake tiramisu super simple