Xiaomi launches a hair-growth stimulating cap for bald people
From the outside, the laser hair growth stimulator of Xiaomi looks like a normal cap, quite trendy.
According to a survey conducted by the Chinese Health Commission, more than 250 million people in the country have hair loss, thinning hair or baldness. In addition, the data also shows that, on average, 1 in 4 adult men in China has hair loss between the ages of 20 and 40, while 30 is the age with the most hair loss.
Grasping consumer sentiment, Xiaomi recently launched a laser hair growth stimulating hat on Youpin community fundraising platform, called COSBEAUTY LLLT. The product is advertised to stimulate hair growth in 12 weeks, accompanied by a fundraising price of 1499 yuan (about 4.9 million).
COSBEAUTY LLLT laser hair growth stimulator is equipped with 81 laser beams that cover your entire scalp. Visually, the product looks like a normal cap and weighs only 210 grams.
According to the manufacturer, COSBEAUTY LLLT hair growth cap operates under two main mechanisms:
1. Preventing androgen from destroying hair follicles
According to health experts, hormonal factors also contribute to male pattern baldness, orrogen hair loss. In particular, the hormone is specifically related to the condition called dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
Normally, just under 10% of testosterone in the body is converted into DHT, and most of us don't have to worry much about DHT levels. However, excessive DHT in the body will lead to hair loss. Xiaomi's hair-growing cap will prevent DHT from binding to the hair follicle (AR) receptor, thereby protecting the hair follicles from being damaged by DHT.
2. Supplementing the energy elements ATP, ROS, NO to regenerate hair follicles
Human hair follicles are divided into several stages, including growth, degeneration and rest. COSBEAUTY LLLT will use a medical laser of 650nm wavelength to reach the roots, regenerate hair follicles that are in the process of degeneration and rest, thus entering a healthy growth phase. .
According to Xiaomi, only a handful of hair growth stimulators are eligible for certification and COSBEAUTY LLLT is one of them. Products not only pass the stringent CFDA certification standards, but also FDA certifications, fully meet technical requirements and ensure user safety.
Currently, the COSBEAUTY LLLT laser hair growth stimulator is being sold on Xiaomi's Youpin crowdfunding platform, with a fundraising price of 1499 yuan (about 4.9 million dong). It is known that this product is expected to soon be available in the international market.
- Why is human hair silver?
- Xiaomi launches a 60-inch TV
- 7 problems can be encountered if you have wet hair when you go to sleep
- Scientists found the cause of gray hair and hair loss
- Which hair dryer is the best, the cheapest?
- 10 great benefits of aloe vera you may not know yet
- Xiaomi launches RedmiBook 13, ultra-thin bezel, 10th-generation Intel chip, priced from only $ 597
- 30+ the best long hair styles for girls
- 5 things absolutely should not be done when the hair is still wet
- Xiaomi launches true wireless Mi Air 2S