Common mistakes when using blender and how to fix it
In this article, TipsMake.com will guide you to fix some common errors as well as how to use the blender safely and effectively.
Blender is one of the indispensable items in the kitchen of many families and restaurants. However, during operation, this device may encounter some basic errors such as not running, disconnecting itself while grinding, blades not rotating, smelling . Today's article of TipsMake.com will guide You fix the error as well as how to use blender safely, most effectively.
- Instructions on how to fix some common errors when using blender
- Blender does not run
- Blender disconnects itself during operation
- The engine is still running but the blade is not rotating
- There is a burning smell from the blender
- Smoothie blender
- Could not adjust the blender switch
- The millstone cracked
- How to use a blender safely and effectively
Instructions on how to fix some common errors when using blender
Like other electrical appliances, blender inevitably has problems during operation. Understanding and understanding some basic errors will help you use the blender safely, effectively and can be repaired at home to save costs.
Blender does not run
This is one of the common problems in the old blender, used for a long time. The cause of this situation can be due to power cord breakage, thermal relay failure, machine gear breakage, also known as transmission gears, button failures, worn brushes, motor stuck. Normally, for the machine to work, we will have to replace the broken parts. This is not a simple error to be able to repair at home, so it is best, if you do not have the knowledge of machinery and repair tools, please ask the help of professional centers. .
Blender disconnects itself during operation
During operation, the blender can suddenly stop working due to reasons such as overload, engine overheating, sudden increase in power supply, power switch flickering, stuck blades . in it. , the most common case is the engine overheating. When the engine is overheated, the thermal relay will disconnect itself to protect the machine. You only need to wait until the engine is cool to use the blender as usual.
The engine is overheated, causing the blender to shut itself off when operating
The engine is still running but the blade is not rotating
Many types of blender on the market today use plastic gear to transfer motion from motor to blade. Over time, however, gears wear and the plastic tab breaks. That's why even though the engine is running, the blade does not turn. If this is the case, you can fix your blender by changing the gear set.
There is a burning smell from the blender
Blender that produces a strong smell during operation is not a rare condition. The motor that the blender uses is a single-phase asynchronous electric motor with winding rotor, using a brush to conduct electricity into the rotor, so it will produce sparks. Sparks combine with high temperatures from the motor to make a smelling blender. To limit the smell, we should not let the machine work continuously for a long time.
Many blender produce a strong smell
A blender that has been grinded for a long time may be due to the fact that you don't shred foods, grind too many foods, grind unsuitable foods, wear a sharp blade . To use the blender more effectively, help the blender. more quickly, you should prepare food carefully, the kind that needs to be chopped, it must be chopped, limiting grinding too many foods at once, if due to the blade wear, re-grinding or replacing.
Could not adjust the blender switch
Each blender usually has two main buttons, a blending button and a continuous grinding button. After a period of use, the contacts on the button unit may be worn, oxidized, ignited or stuck together. In this case, you need to remove the button parts, check the contacts and take appropriate remedies. In addition, you can temporarily treat with RP7 detergent.
The millstone cracked
There are many reasons why the blender mill cracks like a bump, the user accidentally drops, the particle splashes into the wall during the grinding process, making the jar crack . Once the mill is cracked, we should replace it, Absolutely do not try to use because the jar can break at any time causing food to splash out and endanger users.
Do not use a cracked mill
How to use a blender safely and effectively
Properly blended blender not only provides optimum performance, it also increases the life expectancy and eliminates common errors. Here are some notes that will help you in the process of using a blender:
- Before turning on the machine, make sure that the jar is covered, that the body is properly assembled to the base.
- Using the grinding button before grinding continuously will limit the situation of the blades getting stuck, helping the machine operate more stable.
- The blade set must be installed tightly in the jar to make sure the water does not leak out.
- Do not let the machine operate continuously for a long time.
- If the jar is cracked or the blade is blunt, replace it early to avoid affecting the milling process.
- Regularly check the blender buttons, brushes, if there are signs of abnormalities such as the knob is flickering, the brushes are worn out, they should be corrected as soon as possible.
- Do not blend many types of foods together, high fiber foods need to be chopped before grinding.
- Do not share the blender for raw and cooked food.
- When not in use, unplug it and leave the blender in a cool, dry place.
- Clean the blender regularly, especially after every food process.
Clean the blender regularly to ensure hygiene and improve longevity
Hopefully our sharing on how to fix some common mistakes when using a blender will help you. Do not forget to save the above notes for how to use safe, effective smoothie!
- A few notes that help extend the life of the blender
- 9 common mistakes about technology need to stop immediately
- Top 5 most common errors when we learn a new skill
- 12 common mistakes when cooking that you should avoid
- How to Install Blender
- 9 common mistakes when using washing machines and how to fix them
- 15 mistakes that trainees often make
- How to Make a Wine Glass in Blender
- 11 common mistakes of young people today
- These are 7 common mistakes that prevent you from achieving your life goals