9 reasons you should drink some olive oil when you're hungry
- 5 types of food should be washed and 5 foods should not be washed before processing
- 10 reasons why you eat endlessly
- The best things you should not do when hungry
Olive oil is a product that contains a lot of macronutrients, fatty acids and vitamins. It is truly a nutritional value product for human health. Especially when you know 9 great reasons, you should drink some olive oil when you're hungry . Invite you to consult!
9. Healing the colon
Olive oil works to protect cells from damage that can lead to cancer, while also improving colon damage and reducing constipation symptoms.
8. Help you have better skin, hair, nails and bones
Olive oil is also good for skin, nails and hair. It works to soften, heal, nourish, make and promote the growth of hair and nails. Moreover, you can use olive oil such as a facial mask or shampoo, but the best way is to absorb it directly by mouth or through food .
7. Clean the liver
The liver is an organ that performs extremely important functions in the body: it filters and cleanses our entire organ system. However, sometimes we need to pay attention to cleaning up the liver and you can use olive oil.
For best results, mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil with 1/3 lemon juice to make a drink and use.
6. Lose weight
Olive oil contains a large amount of fatty acids, a better form for the body of fat. It makes you feel full longer. Therefore, olive oil is a perfect substitute for other oils and fats.
5. Strengthening resistance
Fatty acids in olive oil also play an extremely important role in the different activities of the immune system. These include adjusting and supporting the immune system, even preventing or treating some autoimmune diseases.
4. Protect the heart
There are two types of cholesterol: LDL ( harmful ) and HDL ( beneficial ). HDL cholesterol plays an important role in eliminating LDL cholesterol. So how to increase HDL cholesterol in the body? One of the most effective ways is to adopt a Mediterranean-style diet, including barley, greens, fruits and olive oil.
3. Act as an anti-inflammatory medicine
Olive oil has the same effect as Ibuprofen , with the effect of reducing inflammation on the body. Studies show that 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil are as effective as 10% of Ibuprofen. However, olive oil is naturally effective with fewer side effects when taking the medicine.
2. Regulate blood sugar content
Olive oil significantly reduces harmful cholesterol and blood glucose levels. This means that olive oil is very beneficial for diabetics and protects our cardiovascular system.
See more: Maintain these 6 habits to stay healthy and prevent diabetes
1. Protect the brain
Our brain needs a lot of oxygen ( 20% of the body's oxygen absorbed ) and often gets harmful free radicals. Olive oil works to help the brain absorb oxygen and destroy the aforementioned free radicals. In addition, it also works to prevent Alzheimer's disease, memory loss, memory enhancement and reduce the risk of stroke.
See also: Stroke: Causes, identification signs and emergency 'golden time'
Olive oil will be helpful if you want to improve breast size and make your breasts firmer . However, you need to do the right thing: massage your chest in a 10-15 minute circle, starting from the outside to move inside. This will help blood flow, improve size and firmness in just 30 days!
See also: When you are hungry, you should eat 6 fruits that will be extremely beneficial for your health
- The mistake when drinking milk turns it into a poison in the body
- 2,000-year-old olive oil factory discovered in Turkey
- How to drink water? See advice from experts!
- Water will become 'poison' if taken at 5 times later
- The secret of refusing to drink alcohol
- Eat these foods when you are hungry, no matter how sick you are
- 10 reasons why you eat endlessly
- How to drink the best honey of the day you need to know
- Drink properly every day: How much is enough? When is the drink good for health?
- When you are hungry, you should eat 6 fruits that will be extremely healthy