8 signs from ear wax reveal your current health condition
- What does the body shape say about your health?
- 9 reasons you should drink some olive oil when you're hungry
- Spend 10 minutes a day to lose belly fat quickly, this is the way for you!
Everyone has a habit of cleaning clean earwax with cotton swabs that rub their ears every few days without even knowing that earwax has a self-cleaning mechanism and can reveal to us the current health status of me
Use a cotton swab to pick your ears and see how their colors look.If there is one of the 8 signs below, it is very likely that your ear has been infected so be very careful . Invite you to consult!
8. Earwax is gray
If your earwax is gray without any other symptoms, it may be due to dirt, dust and dust accumulating in your ears. This is often the case for people living in polluted big cities. Therefore, you should not be too worried about this case.
7. Earwax has blood stains
If you see blood on the cotton swab when cleaning the ear, this sign indicates that your atrium has been affected. In this case, your ear can become infected, resulting in ear infections and hearing loss . So, you should quickly go to the doctor to check your ear condition.
6. Earwax is brown
If the earwax is brown, it means you are experiencing pressure problems in your life , possibly due to over-stressed work, everything being repressed and severe stress. Therefore, the best way is to relax for a few days to regain consciousness.
5. Earwax is black
If this phenomenon only happens once, there is nothing to worry about. However, if your ear is itchy and itching gets worse, you should go to the doctor because the black color of the earwax is a sign of a fungal infection.
4. The earwax is white
White earwax can be a sign that the body is deficient in vitamins and micronutrients, especially Iron (Fe) and Copper (Cu). Therefore, you should add beans and oats to your meal.
3. Earwax has an unpleasant smell
If your earwax has an unpleasant smell, you should be very careful because it may be a sign of middle ear infection . In addition to the smell, sometimes you can hear unpleasant noises, explosions or buzzing sounds. If there are signs, go to the ear, nose and throat doctor as soon as possible.
2. Earwax in liquid form
If recently, your earwax status changes in liquid and is yellow, which may be a sign of infection. See a doctor for a better understanding of this situation.
1. Wet or dry earwax
The earwax is wet or dry depending on the regional climate and age. According to a study published in Nature Genetics , most Asians often have dry ear wax, while those of African or European descent have wet earwax.
Unlike other parts of the body, the ear has a self-cleaning mechanism . Therefore, we should also limit the use of cotton swabs to scratch the ear because the risk of injury is very high.
Listen to the help from the body, do n't let the illness destroy your body and rush to heal it!
See also: 10 ways of eye muscle training and vision enhancement are not to be missed
- Stroke: Causes, identification signs and emergency 'golden time'
- 9 abnormal signs in the legs warning the body is having health problems
- What does the foot reveal about your health?
- If your body has these 12 signs, you are eating too much sugar!
- 8 abnormal signs on the skin warning the body is having serious health problems
- 8 signs of abnormal eye warning about your health
- 10 signs appear on the body of health warning you should not be ignored
- 8 worrying signs that you need to rest immediately
- 14 body signs show that you are not really as healthy as you think
- Look at the tongue guess: 13 signs not to be missed