The truth is hard to believe: The winner is much happier than the average person
If you win billions of dong, you will feel extremely lucky and happy. But one study found that the lottery winner is no better than the average person. Why is there such absurdity?
- Interesting facts about deflection sure you haven't heard before
- Why are happy couples sharing little photos on social networks?
According to the researchers, the cause of the lottery winner is unhappy than the average person is due to the effect of psychological effect called "pleasure whirlpool" or 'adaptation to pleasure'.
- 10 hard-to-accept facts about life help you grow up
- What is the average typing speed?
- The truth when destined for us to meet the right person at the wrong time
- Discover the 'mysterious' hard drive
- Computer hard drive is fast, why?
- How to calculate the average in Excel
- The way to equip the equipment is very strange but effective in Truth Arena
- Some buffs and nerfs in Truth Arena 9.14b