Should I buy a vertical cage washer or a horizontal cage washer?
On the market today there are 2 types of machines are horizontal cage washer and vertical cage washer. Each type of washing machine has its own characteristics. Therefore, many people wonder what kind of washing machine to buy for their families. In this article, we will give you more useful information to choose the right washing machine.
1. Vertical cage washer line (upper door washer):
Vertical cage washer is an upper-door washing machine, with a clothes door design located above. The machine operates on the principle of having a rotating disc at the bottom of the tub to create an inverted water flow, helping to wash clothes.
If you are choosing to buy a washing machine for your family, you can consult some models sold at META.VN online supermarket with competitive prices and enthusiastic advice:
Advantages of vertical cage washer:
- With a compact design and a lid on the upper lid, the vertical washer is suitable for families with a tight location.
- With the lid opening, convenient operation, easy-to-use control panel, you can add clothes to the laundry batch.
- At the same time, the cage washing machine price is very reasonable and affordable for many consumers.
- Low power consumption.
Therefore, vertical cage washing machine will be a wise choice for families with small area, less use of washing machine in daily life.
Vertical cage washer disadvantages:
Clothes are often twisted together and easily damaged, stretched when washing many times, consuming a lot of water, clothes are still damp after spinning, there are not many different washing modes, the machine is easy to shake and shake when squeezed.
2. Horizontal cage washer line (front door washer):
Horizontal cage washer or front-loading washing machine is a type of washing machine with front door design, which is made of centrifugal rotating shaft, horizontal washing bucket so it can help clothes more evenly and cleaner.
Advantages of horizontal cage washer:
- Being able to meet the aesthetic requirements with consumers' demands, horizontal cage washing machines are one of the most popular machines.
- Most front-loading washing machines are equipped with Inverter technology, smooth and durable operation.
- It also saves 3 times more water than the upper door washer (vertical cage washer).
- The best feature of this washing machine line is that it can keep durable clothes of clothes longer, clothes in the washing process are less twisted into each other, avoid stretching and deforming clothes like upper-door washing machines.
- The rotating mechanism of the front-loading washing machine can reach 1400 rpm, nearly twice as much as most upper-door washing machines, helping clothes to be dried quickly, without long-term drying.
- In addition to the regular washing modes, the front-loading washing machine also has a variety of custom modes, different washing and drying functions, such as immersion washing, screen washing for curtains. Washing efficiency is also higher than vertical cage washing machine
Therefore, the structure of the horizontal cage washer is suitable for families with a wide position, convenient for the door to open / close.In addition, it is also suitable for families who regularly wash their machines, with criteria to save electricity and water and make long-term investments.
Crossing the washing machine horizontal cage:
- Need larger area to place the machine, and suitable for families with large area, high cost, longer washing time than vertical cage washing machine and can not add clothes during washing.
- Horizontal cage washing machines are usually expensive and costly. This is also the reason why it is not really popular among families, especially in Vietnam.
- Consume more electricity than vertical cage washer.
Each type of washing machine has advantages and disadvantages to suit each family. Before buying, you should calculate your family needs, financial issues, family size, . so you can choose the right type of machine. In addition, the washing machine is durable, long-term use is partly due to how you use the washing machine everyday.
Refer to the following articles:
- Washer errors and how to fix them
- It is not difficult to remove unpleasant odors in the washing machine
- How to clean the air conditioner properly?
Hope this article is useful to you!
- Should I buy a washing machine with a drying function?
- How to use washing machine durable and effective?
- Clean simple horizontal door washer with 4 ways to do this
- Top 3 best horizontal door washer LG today
- How to open a horizontal door washer safely while washing
- Tips to help wash clothes without wrinkles when washing with washing machines
- The necessary precautions when using a front-loading washing machine
- Why are websites scrolling vertically and not horizontal scrolling?