Korean alphabet and standard pronunciation
Learning Korean as well as any other language in the world, the first thing is to learn the alphabet. Korean alphabet of hieroglyphic writing. Although there are ways to write characters completely different from Vietnamese, the Korean letters have a fairly simple way of reading, sounds similar to Vietnamese.
The Korean alphabet set (Hangeul 한글) now includes 21 vowels and 24 consonants, including 24 basic letters and 16 letters made up of basic letters.
Here is the Korean alphabet, their vowels, consonants and standard pronunciation.
Korean alphabet and pronunciation
21 Korean vowels and pronunciation
10 single vowels in Korean include:
11 extended vowels (double vowel) in Korean.
In Korean, vowels cannot stand independently. There are always consonants not reading 'ㅇ' in front of vowels when standing independently in words or sentences.
19 consonants in Korean
In order to be able to communicate in Korean, you must persist in learning and practicing a lot. First, start by learning the alphabet. Wish you early success.
- Spell Maste AR, an interesting Japanese language learning app that allows you to display objects like magic
- Applications to learn Korean on the phone
- How to install Korean keyboard for iPhone
- How to install Korean keyboard for Windows
- French alphabet and standard pronunciation
- Korean movies that cause fever should not be missed
- Japanese alphabet
- Egg bag rice: Korean recipe and method
- How to make 'fluffy' soft Korean sponge eggs
- Thai alphabet
- Good comments in Korean so you can send to idols
- Alphabet Inc. successfully tested mosquitoes by transplanting viruses into male mosquitoes