Keego water pitchers made from flexible titanium replace plastic
Today, plastic water bottles are quite expensive and even very toxic to human health. So, recently, a team of scientists has released a new type of pot called Keego made of titanium, resilient.
Previously, we have seen researchers combine elasticity from different metals to create advanced, elastic, bendable materials that promise to be more durable and cold-free. , more effective.
The creators of Keego said that they used a way to make softer titanium by adding an elastic polymer core inside. 99.8% of the material is still titanium, but this polymer will help the bottle to pump fresh water faster under pressure whenever you squeeze your hand into the bottle.
The company has been working on this idea since 2016. Strangely, it has now appeared on Kickstarter.
This bottle has the ability to withstand extreme weather and scratch resistance, 710ml water tank with silicone lid, small ripple for easy handling and weighs 98g. Besides better durability, Keego will definitely avoid the strange taste, but plastic water bottles often bring. They also claimed that Keego had slots to hold the bottle firmly in the water tank holder slots on each bike.
Keego is currently mobilizing capital from Kickstarter, the price is estimated at $ 44 / bottle, and will be released in August 2018 if everything goes as planned.
- Bioplastic biodegradable in natural environment made from shrimp shells
- Plastic electronic reader will replace paper newspaper?
- The price of flexible screen smartphones will be cheaper
- This young man made a computer case with a tube of water, only costing 100,000 VND
- What is ABS plastic? Applications of ABS plastic in life
- How long does RO water purifier use to replace the filter core?
- How dangerous chemicals are in plastic consumer products
- How to use Titanium Backup Pro on Android