How to quickly identify counterfeit or genuine goods with QR Scanner
Distinguishing fake or real products is a big headache for people who have no experience in recognizing the differences between fake and real products.
However, the distinction between fake and real products has now been simplified by smartphone applications. Now only with the QR Scanner app, you can distinguish the product on your hand is a fake or real product via a code attached to that product.
Each genuine product has a unique code for that product, and you only need to use the QR Scanner to scan the barcode to see how that product is. Here's how to scan a product QR code with a QR Scanner.
How to identify genuine goods with QR Scanner
Step 1: Download the QR Scanner app, then boot up and put the camera into the app's barcode. Next select Look up to find information about that product.
If the next information appears to be the same as the one you have, it is a genuine one. For added peace of mind, you can click on the website displaying the information of that product to view and check.
Currently, fake goods appear a lot in the market, especially in fashion items. A lot of genuine products are fake and marketed, and not everyone has the experience of distinguishing counterfeit goods from auth products. Therefore, applications that distinguish genuine products like these are very necessary for consumers.
- Instructions for checking genuine Samsung phones
- 4 ways to distinguish genuine Louis Vuitton bags and Fake goods
- How to distinguish 'fake' USB from real goods
- How to identify counterfeit money, real money from the State Bank you should know to not be fooled
- Tips to distinguish real and fake Canon ink, do you know?
- Guide to distinguish genuine iPhone 7 Plus and counterfeit goods
- Surgical cable charging iPhone fake goods and genuine goods to see 'expensive but sliced'
- How to accurately distinguish iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s?