Tips to distinguish real and fake Canon ink, do you know?
Ink is one of the parts that determines print quality and device life. Most genuine ink cartridges undergo rigorous testing to ensure quality for users. But you don't always choose to buy the right "genuine" ink from the manufacturer. In the following article, we will provide you with 5 tips for choosing real ink with a brand of Canon chosen by many people today.
1. Packaging and anti-counterfeit stamps
The box is affixed with imported stamps of Canon Marketing Vietnam Co., Ltd. and the lower part of the box is printed with an airbag image (AIRSHELL). All images and letters are printed clearly and clearly. The anti-counterfeit stamp is a seven-color stamp that can be reflected in different colors and when changing the angle of view, the stamp will appear on the Canon logo (imprinted) and Sin-shaped lines.
Images and text on the box are faded or too bold, lack of sharpness. The stamp on the fake case does not show the Canon logo and the lines when changing the viewing angle.
2. Airbag protection
Genuine Canon ink cartridge airbags are bags manufactured with advanced technology and cannot be processed in Vietnam. When the cartridge is removed, it will drain all the air out.
A fake airbag is a bag with an open lid, the bag remains intact after taking the cartridge.
3. Sealing plate, logo and SLOT number on the cartridge
The sealing plate on the genuine ink cartridge once withdrawn cannot be reset to the old location. At the same time, the logo on the sealing plate and the stamp on the genuine ink cartridge are always sharp. Besides, on the ink cartridge there is also a LOT number with a well-embossed Canon logo.
The sealing plate is made of nylon and does not have a sharp print logo or logo. At the same time, there are no logos and LOT numbers embossed on the ink cartridge. Some poor quality products also have reverse stickers with genuine products.
4. Attached products
With genuine Canon toner cartridge, the accompanying document is always sealed in yellow with the Open letter on the first side.
5. Price difference
Any of your money, if you choose genuine Canon products, the price is likely to be better than the unidentified floating machine in the market. Best before buying, you should consult many electronics supermarkets or some online shopping sites like META.vn.
At the META.vn sales site, there are many types of printers that come from many brands such as Canon, HP, . You can also find genuine ink, ensuring quality during use.
Refer to the following article:
- Dehumidifier - an effective weapon against humid weather in Vietnam
- Preserving electronic equipment in weather conditions
- 7 note when using and storing laptops during breaks
Hope this article is useful to you!
- How to distinguish AirPods 1 and 2, distinguish fake AirPods
- Distinguish real and fake memory cards
- How to distinguish real and fake gadgets in the browser
- How to distinguish true white iPhone 4 - fake
- How to identify SSD hard drive is real or fake
- The 'fake fake' series of images has the potential to cause viewers to be extremely powerful
- How to recognize genuine iPhone 6
- How to check fake and real memory card on Android phone