4 ways to distinguish genuine Louis Vuitton bags and Fake goods
- 10 extremely useful money-saving tips that many people often overlook
- 5 secrets about duty-free goods that no employee dares to reveal to you
- 8 makeup tips to help you look "sexier"
Obviously when buying an expensive Louis Vuitton brand bag, it is important that you know if you have bought the real thing or if the money you spend is true to its value.
You can identify fake goods by checking the inside and outside quality of the bag. Furthermore, it is enough to find out if the seller is legitimate to make sure the bag is genuine. Please refer to 4 ways to distinguish genuine Louis Vuitton and Fake goods in the article below!
Method 1: Quality inspection
The expensive brand name Louis Vuitton bag is very sophisticated.
1. Check the stitches
It is best to be a person who directly checks, if not possible, ask the seller to show as many close-ups as possible. The negligent stitches proved it was a fake bag .
Another expression of counterfeit goods is the SPI index ( stitches per inch ), representing the number of stitches in 1 inch of stitches ( 2.5cm ). The high SPI index shows the overall strength of the bag and may also be a higher quality bag. Real Louis Vuitton brand bags will have a higher SPI index than counterfeit bags.
2. Keep away from bags that have a miscellaneous printed pattern
The patterns on real bags must be uniform, proportional and balanced. Bags with inadequate and even patterns are most likely fake.
3. Check the LV letters upside down behind the bag
Not all real Louis Vuitton bags have the word LV upside down , but this feature is often found in many bags, especially with a one-piece design with no seam around the bag. This is especially true for Speey , Keepalls and Papillons .
Method 2: Know about sellers
Seller's reputation is an important factor to believe in the authenticity of the bag.
1. Learn thoroughly about sellers, especially when buying online or through online transaction sites
Check feedback on sellers . Find sellers who have positive feedback with overwhelming proportions. Avoid sellers with negative feedback, no feedback or feedback.
2. Avoid sellers who do not apply a return policy
3. Read information carefully and intuitively
If a salesman's product information description makes you hesitate to buy a bag, trust your intuition.
4. If you cannot check the bag directly, you should see the bag details
Remember to only buy bags after seeing at least the front, back, bottom, lining, code and embossed pictures with the words " Louis Vuitton Made in ".
5. Ask the seller to provide more pictures
Sellers can use real Louis Vuitton bag photos to sell fake bags. Be wary!
6. Looking to buy good prices but be wary of too much discount offers
You should note that a genuine bag with a retail price of several hundred dollars will not be sold for less than $ 100, especially new goods.
7. Avoid salespeople who say they have bags of 'new collections' that have not been sold at the store
8. Don't buy from sellers who say they have 'wholesale' bags or 'liquidated'
Louis Vuitton does not offer discounts, no stores that sell inventory, nor wholesale. Any retailer who says the opposite is not reliable.
9. Avoid buying Louis Vuitton bags from street vendors, because the company doesn't sell them this way
Method 3: Pay attention to small details
The next sign to note is that the real or fake bags are small details such as zippers, inner lining fabrics and codes. Each bag design varies slightly, but many of the same details in the design also give you more clues.
1. Avoid bags with labels attached to the bag
Real Louis Vuitton bag labels do not attach to the bag but are left alone, usually placed in a pocket in the bag. In particular, you should be wary of cheap-looking labels and attach them to a string.
2. Check the lining of the bag
Counterfeit bags are often used with cheap plastic or suede fabric to make inner lining. Depending on the specific design, real bags are lined with different materials such as burlap, smooth fabric with monogrammed, lumpy leather, polyester or suede microfiber.
3. Fake bags with nylon straps
Natural cowhide does not need protective plastic cover, so the protective plastic bag is fake.
4. Check clasps and other metal parts
Genuine Louis Vuitton bags use brass or gold, while fake bags use plastic to cover a yellow paint.
5. See the zipper with the "LV" logo image imprinted on the lock
6. Check the "Made in" label
Previously, Louis Vuitton bags were only produced in France. However, for decades, the company also manufactures bags in the US, Spain, Germany and Italy.
7. Check the code
Most genuine Louis Vuitton bags produced after the early 1980s have a production code printed on the bag. Since 1990, the code has two letters and four digits. Before 1990, codes consisted of one or two letters and three or four digits. Besides, some bags only have three-digit codes. Find the right place to print the code. The code is placed under the D.
8. Know the special parts of the bag
Although genuine Louis Vuitton bags are similar, no two designs are exactly the same. You should find out about the inner lining fabric, the base, the bottom of the bag and other details of a specific type of bag. See the company's official website or ask the nearest store.
Method 4: Check the overall design
The bag's design will be the first sign to confirm whether the bag is genuine or not. Some designs are obviously fake, but others require you to look more closely to detect them.
1. See if the bag has a real design
Most likely, if you don't recognize Louis Vuitton's design, it's a fake bag. If in doubt, check the design of the bag in stores, in catalogs or on the official Louis Vuitton website.
2. The designs look real but are fake
Multicolor, Cherry Blossom and Cerises designs are not available in all bags. Classical styles are more likely to be fake.
3. If you intend to buy a bag with a brand name, you need to make sure the letters are printed clearly in golden letters with brown lines on the word LV.
Avoid buying bags with monograms that have only one uniform color or green monograms.
See also: 12 food quality testing tips to avoid poisoning
- Instructions on how to distinguish between genuine and counterfeit smartphones
- Tips to distinguish real and fake Canon ink, do you know?
- How to recognize genuine iPhone 6
- Surgical cable charging iPhone fake goods and genuine goods to see 'expensive but sliced'
- Louis Vuitton purchased 40 million masks of COVID-19 for France
- Distinguish old technology items, phones like new, build goods, fake goods, warranty returns
- How to distinguish real iPhone X, fake company and Taiwan
- How to accurately distinguish iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s?