How to choose the right microwave oven according to your needs, standard without correction
To buy a microwave oven suitable for your needs, you need to consider the size of the oven, the function of the microwave oven, the capacity of the oven, the microwave with the rotating disk automatically.
The microwave oven has a lot of different power levels, designs and features so it is difficult to choose the right microwave oven. The following article will show the basic criteria to help you choose the microwave that best suits your needs.
Steps to select the appropriate microwave according to your needs
1. Select the microwave according to the capacity
Mechanical microwave ovens or electronic microwave ovens usually have capacities from 17 to 34 liters. Depending on the number of people in the family you choose the appropriate capacity.
- If your family has 2-3 people, you can choose a microwave with a capacity of 17 liters - 23 liters.
- Families with 4 - 6 members can choose between 23 - 25 liters of capacity.
- If used for corporate office, spacious kitchen should choose a capacity of 25 liters or more.
2. Select capacity
Microwave capacity will depend on microwave capacity. The larger the furnace capacity, the higher the furnace capacity. So choose the right capacity to save power.Oven capacity Number of people in the microwave Microwave capacity Grill capacity Less than 20 liters Less than 3 people 600W - 750W 800W - 900W 20L - 30L 3- 5 people 700W - 900W 900W - 1.200W 26L - 28L 5-6 people 800W - 1,000W 1,000W - 1.400W 30L - 32L 6 - 8 people 850W - 1.100W 1,000W - 2,000W Above 34L Over 8 people 900W - 1.200W 1.100W - 2.500W
3. Considering the features of the microwave oven
Microwave ovens usually have three basic functions: cooking, heating and defrosting. If you need to bake food you can choose a microwave with grill.
Some microwave ovens are also designed with inverter features (convection baking, making air circulate evenly, fast food is more cooked, saving electricity). Depending on the intended use, you can choose a microwave with the most suitable feature.
4. Consider choosing to buy a microwave with a cooking programming function
Microwave ovens with a cooking program make it easy for users to set multiple cooking modes in one cooking to suit different food requirements. For example, you can choose to cook at 100% capacity in the first time and 50% capacity at the end of the process.
5. Select the microwave with automatic rotating disc
Most microwave ovens are equipped with automatic turntables to make food evenly cooked and more delicious.
6. Choose microwave oven with non-stick coating for easy cleaning
You should choose a microwave oven with electrostatic coating outside and the oven cavity is sticky to make it easier to clean. Rust resistance is also better. In addition, you should choose a microwave without a hand that is easier to clean than a microwave with a handle.
7. Choose a microwave that fits the installation space
Before buying a microwave oven you need to determine the size and location of the oven installation so that the cooking operation is convenient and safe to use.
Hopefully this article will help you gain more experience to choose the most suitable microwave.
If you need more advice about microwave oven, please contact us via hotline number in Hanoi 024.35.68.69.69 - TP. HCM 028.38.33.33.66.
- How to install the most standard microwave oven
- Compare the current best 3 microwave oven prices: Sharp, Panasonic, LG
- Should I buy the best brand microwave oven between Sharp, Panasonic, Electrolux?
- [Consulting] What kind of good microwave oven should buy today
- What happens when 'cooking' air bags with a microwave oven?
- Instructions for using new microwave to buy properly
- Boiling eggs with a microwave may explode, why?
- Does the microwave lose nutrients in food?