Tips to clean the hood quickly and simply at home
For the hood to work smoothly and endlessly, after a period of use you need to clean the filter net and replace the activated carbon filter periodically. How to clean the vacuum cleaner easily within 1 note.
If you want the hood to be both durable and effective, you need to clean the machine periodically. The cleaning step of the hood is very simple, you can see details right here.
How long should I clean the hood once?
The hood has the main function of smoking the smell of food, so after a period of use, it will inevitably prevent grease and dust from storing in, so you need to clean the engine to ensure the life of the engine and help the vacuum smells smoother, avoid noise.
About the filter net: Need to clean once a week.
About the engine part: Need to maintain the engine every 12 months.
- Some hoods use activated carbon filters, after 6 months - 1 year, the filter should be replaced (the replacement time will depend on the frequency of use).
- For the hood, use plastic coal blister packs after about 6 months - 1 year need to replace the new coal by removing the blister and cleaning the blister, pouring old coal and putting new coal in, reinstalling it.
How to clean the vacuum cleaner easily within 1 note
1. Clean the grease filter plate of the hood
Step 1: Remove the grease filter plate for cleaning
Hoods are classified into 3 types:
- Classic smell hood
- Curved glass hood
- Independent hood hood
Although there are 3 different models, the structure is similar: all have grease filters and filters. The grease filter is a part that comes in direct contact with smoke and food odors, so it often binds a lot of grease and is difficult to clean.
You can first use boiling water over the filter several times to dissolve the grease. Then mix the specialized cleaning capacity or dishwashing liquid into a pot, then soak the filter net in that solution for 15-20 minutes for soft oil stains and peel off, then use your hands to clean the toilet .
You can also use vinegar, lemon, Baking Soda, Coca Cola, . These are easy-to-buy detergents that are inexpensive but offer incredibly surprising cleaning effects.
Step 2: Soak and clean the filter with Baking Soda or Coca Cola
Boil grease filter plate with Baking Soda:
Take a large alloy pot or stainless steel pot and pour 1/2 cup of flour Baking Soda and 1 liter of water into the pot will create an extremely effective grease cleaning solution. Then, pot the pot to boil on the gas stove, and when you boil the water, put the fat filter plate in the saucepan and heat it for 20-30 minutes. When you see the filter is out of fat and shiny like new, turn off the stove.
Then mix the soap into warm water and rinse it again.
Soak the fat filter in the Coca Cola solution:
Coca Cola is a beverage that anyone has ever drunk. However, besides this use, Coca Cola is also an extremely miraculous oil cleanser that not everyone knows.
Instead of having to scrub and waste time, you just need to pour Coca Cola into a pot and soak the strainer within 30 minutes so that all grease will be removed immediately.
Then clean it again with clean water as the screen will shine like new.
Step 3: Clean the slits, edges, areas for installing grease filters of the hood
To clean the area where you can install the grease filter, you can use Cif detergent or Astonish Pro Steel C1086 metal detergent or a small amount of food cooking oil into eight sponge brushes to cleanse and polish those That location is very good.
Then clean again with soap and clean water again.
2. Replace periodic activated carbon filter (if any)
Activated carbon filter has the function of filtering and deodorizing airborne toxins when cooking. If not replaced, deodorizing ability will be less effective, even this function will no longer work.
So users need to replace it periodically, preferably 6 months - 1 year, so replace once to deodorize machine more effectively.
3. Clean the outside of the body and in the hood
You can use lemon juice, lemon peel or rice vinegar to clean the stainless steel cover and the glass part of the kitchen hood. Then wipe with a soft cloth again with clean water again.
Hopefully, this article will help you clean the long-lasting grease traces on the hood very efficiently and easily.
- 14 simple tips to help clean the house and welcome Tet
- Should I change the activated carbon of the hood?
- What should be noted when installing the hood?
- 4 easy steps to help you clean the hot air conditioner at home effectively
- Clean your oven without harsh chemicals
- How to properly clean the laptop
- 12 tips for chasing ants away from home simply and safely for health
- Instructions on 6 ways to wash and sanitize carpets at home quickly and clean
- Hygiene tips and deodorants on leather goods so they are always new
- 7 Good ways to help relieve stuffy quickly, simply and effectively at home