Exotic cars created thanks to AI
A car enthusiast in India used AI tools to create strange and uniquely attractive cars.
Maruti Swift jet engine
Maruti Suzuki Swift, the most popular hatchback in the Indian market, is equipped with an extremely powerful jet engine by AI. AI equips the car with some unique parts such as custom alloy wheels and an impressive bodykit.
Superman drives a three-wheeled autorickshaw
Under the creation of AI tools, Superman helped people by transporting people for free on a three-wheeled vehicle, one of the most popular vehicles in India.
Hindustan Motors Ambassador flying car
AI created an image of the Hindustan Motors Ambassador classic car "flying" in front of the Taj Mahal heritage site, one of the iconic landmarks in India. This image is considered an extremely effective tourism promotion picture.
Mahindra Thar tank
Through simulation by AI tools, the Mahindra Thar, a popular off-road vehicle in India, has had a spectacular 'transformation'. The wheels are replaced with a set of large tank tracks that help it easily overcome any complex terrain.
An AI-generated monster truck in Kerala
The user asked the AI to create a monster truck, but the result was a giant classic truck that looked quite monstrous. It seems that this AI tool does not understand the term 'monster truck' - which is a large modified truck used in entertainment arenas in the US, which can crush other cars by Jump up and even do some somersaults.
- Computer manufacturing Nvidia can drive automatically
- Sony is producing cars, with 33 sensors, this will be the 'most sensitive' car in the world
- Take a ride on Tesla's self-driving car and watch the self-driving Tesla car video on the real road
- How to Buy and Sell Cars for Profit
- The cause of cars burning and timely handling
- Guidance on registration of cars, granting of license plates via the Internet
- The EU aims to bring speed limiting technology to all cars in the near future
- Dizziness watching the reconstruction of the Formula 1 racing car shattered after 12 hours
- Top 11 exotic animals you may have heard for the first time
- Will Tesla become a BlackBerry version of electric cars?