Drinking a glass of red wine every week can improve your chances of getting pregnant
You want to get pregnant? Drink a glass of red wine every week to increase your pregnancy. This is the result of a recently published study.
While women are advised not to drink alcohol for a period of time or after pregnancy, a recent study suggests that drinking alcohol can also increase your chances of conceiving.
Researchers from the University of Washington in the United States found that mothers who regularly drank red wine had better ovarian reserves - more eggs produced at the same time.
The team asked 135 women aged 18 to 44 to record details of the amount of beer, spirits and white wine they drink each day.
They also use ultrasound scanners to count each woman's safe follicle, and quality egg reserves are born.
Researchers found that people who consumed more than five portions of red wine each month had higher quality ovaries - a measure of women's reproductive health, Times reported.
However, researchers also note that white wine, beer and spirits are not related to this result.
In red wine there is also resveratrol molecule, an antioxidant that protects cells from biotic stress and it is abundant in red grapes, blueberries and cocoa.
- The pregnant woman is anemic and should eat well for her mother and baby
- What happens when you drink coconut water continuously for a week?
- 7 great things will happen if in 1 month, you only drink filtered water
- The oldest Italian wine in the world is found
- The 'face point' of the foods that pregnant women should avoid should not harm them
- Unexpected truth, women can become pregnant even though they don't have formal sex
- Drinking too much white wine can increase your risk of skin cancer
- Things to know before becoming pregnant