Steps to check genuine iPhone battery
In this article, I would like to show you how to check genuine iPhone battery. This is a way to help you know if it is a batch or a zin.
In this article, I would like to show you how to check genuine iPhone battery. This is a way to help you know if the product is fake or genuine.
If you want to buy an old iPhone and you wonder if the battery quality is still good or not? What is the percentage of the battery's bottle? Then the following article I will show you how to check if it is genuine or batch, and check the bottle of the battery when buying an old iPhone. These will help you make a better choice.
I. What is a genuine iPhone battery?
Genuine batterys are batteries manufactured by the same manufacturers, according to worldwide standards, and all are produced in a synchronous manner compatible with each product type and brand of that company.
With a genuine battery, you are assured of its durability and safety, the manufacturer always ensures quality for users.
II. Check genuine iPhone battery right on your phone
1. Check with Battery Health feature in settings
The steps to check genuine iPhone battery are as follows.
Step 1: Open the settings.
Step 2: Then click on the line battery => battery Status
Step 3: On the phone screen will display 2 information "Maximum battery capacity" and " Peak performance capacity". As shown below, your iPhone battery is genuine.
In addition, in the "Maximum battery capacity" section, it will show how much the iPhone's battery capacity is still compared to when it was new. To make it easier to understand, please use this formula. 100% – maximum battery capacity = battery life on iPhone
In case the " Peak Performance Capacity" section appears "This iPhone cannot determine the battery status", it is very likely that the battery on your iPhone is not genuine, has been replaced before.
2. Test with Battery Testing app.
In this section, I will guide you how to check genuine iPhone battery with Battery Testing application, the steps are as follows.
Step 1: Go to Appstore and download Battery Testing application to your phone. Download here
Step 2: Open the application and go to Devices => battery
The parameters of the iPhone battery will be displayed.
Step 3: Go to the battery status assessment section => Agree to the Data Collection Permission application => Start checking.
III Check genuine iPhone battery by computer software
If you are still not sure about how to check the genuine battery with the feature available in the iphone, which I introduced in part II. Then in this section, I will show you how to check genuine iPhone battery with software on your computer.
With this method, the test will be checked with high accuracy, giving you peace of mind. However you must use a computer to check.
1. Check Genuine iPhone Battery with 3u Tool
First of all, download the software to your computer, the link to download the 3U Tool software is below.
The steps to install the software and check the genuine iPhone battery are as follows.
Step 1: Install the software on your computer, double click on the software icon, then click Install, as shown below.
Step 2: The dialog box below appears, click Lounch to open the application.
Step 3: The software interface appears, click Install Driver.
Step 4: After installing the Driver, proceed to connect the iPhone to the computer via the Apple Lightning cable.
Step 5: Then open the 3U Tool software, click View Verification Report.
Step 6: In the Battery Serial Number line, if the results returned in the Test Result column show Normal in green, your battery is 100% genuine from Apple.
In case the word Normal appears in red, it means that your iPhone battery has been replaced or is a batch, of poor quality.
2. Check genuine iPhone battery with iBackupbot software
This is software installed on the computer, it allows you to check the iPhone battery information through connecting to the computer. The steps are as follows.
Step 1: First, download the iBackupbot software and install it as usual on your computer.
Step 2: After the installation is complete, you proceed to plug in the USB cable to connect the iPhone to the computer,
Then select the folder iPhone => More Information, as shown below.
Step 3: The dialog box below appears, in the Battery section shows the necessary parameters of the iPhone's battery.
- CycleCount: Full charge cycle of 100% iPhone battery.
- DesignCapacity: Initial maximum battery capacity.
- FullCharge Capacity: Current maximum battery capacity.
IV. How to identify the bottle of iPhone Battery
You are using an iPhone and don't know if your phone has a battery bottle or not, to take it to a shop to replace the new battery, in this section I will show you how to identify the bottle's battery level through the process. use the phone every day.
- Your phone battery is fully charged quickly and the charging time is also less than when you first bought it.
- The battery is charging but jumps at a time of 2% or more, then your iPhone battery has a problem.
- Charge the battery to 100% and you don't use it but it still drains the battery.
- Battery percentage jumps incorrectly, sometimes high and sometimes low.
So, in this article, I have shared with you how to check genuine iPhone battery, with many different ways, you can choose an appropriate way to check. Hope the article will help you, to be able to choose a good and quality iPhone.
- iPhone using non-genuine battery will not be able to check battery status on iOS 11.3
- How to check genuine iPhone and the most accurate warranty
- Instructions on how to check the iPhone / iPad battery level without jailbreak
- Viettel officially supports customers to replace genuine iPhone batteries with a preferential price of VND 729,000
- See only the battery status of the iPhone if you replace the original battery
- Guide to check battery level of iPhone, iPad 100% accurate data by analyzing Apple
- Apple Vietnam lowered the price of the service to replace the old iPhone battery with sudden battery shutdown
- Instructions to check cycle count of iPhone / iPad battery
- How to Check iPhone battery, check iPhone battery bottle, battery charge number of old iPhone
- How to recognize genuine iPhone 6