Panasonic air conditioner error code, air conditioner: How to check and diagnose
In the process of using Panasonic air conditioner, it is inevitable that there will be cases of errors or problems. The error code of Panasonic air conditioner and the way of checking and diagnosing below will partly help you to be more proactive when the air conditioner in the house is sick.
In the process of using Panasonic air conditioner, it is inevitable that there will be cases of errors or problems.The error code of Panasonic air conditioner and the way of checking and diagnosing below will partly help you to be more proactive when the air conditioner in the house "falls ill".
How to check the simplest Panasonic air conditioner error code
Usually air conditioning, Panasonic air conditioning does not have a display, so when an error occurs the user will be difficult to identify. If you see the indicator light blinking, or the timer light blinks continuously, the conditioner is experiencing an error. You can then check errors with the following steps:
- Step 1: Press and hold the CHECK button for about 5 seconds, until the screen shows - -
- Step 2: Navigate the control towards the air conditioner and press and hold the TIMER button. Each time the screen button is pressed, the error code will be displayed and the POWER indicator light on the air conditioner will blink once to confirm the signal.
- Step 3 : When the POWER light and air conditioner light beep continuously for 4 seconds, the error code that appears on the screen is the error code of the air conditioner being encountered.
- Step 4: If you want to turn off the error code query mode, hold down the CHECK button for 5 seconds or it will end automatically after 20 seconds if you do not perform any other operation.
- Step 5: Temporarily delete the error on the air conditioner by shortening the power supply or pressing AC RESET and operating the air conditioner to check if the error appears again.
Panasonic air conditioner error code
Below is the most common Panasonic air conditioner error code table. You can refer to know the status of the failure of the air conditioner in the family and quickly find out the solution.
Panasonic air conditioner error code - Error H
- Error code 00H: No detected abnormalities
- Error code 11H: Error of data line between indoor unit and outdoor unit.
- Error code 12H: Other power error between outdoor unit and indoor unit.
- Error code 14H: Room temperature sensor error
- Error code 15H: Compressor temperature sensor error.
- Error code 16H: Compressor load current is too low.
- Error code 19H: Internal fan block error.
- Error code 23H: Chiller temperature sensor error
- Error code 25H: Error e-ion circuit
- Error code 27H: Outdoor temperature sensor error.
- Error code 28H: Hot rig temperature sensor error.
- Error code 30H: Compressor output temperature sensor error.
- Error code 33H: Error connecting internal and external blocks.
- Error code 38H: Internal and external block error is not synchronized.
- Error code 58H: PATROL circuit error
- Error code 59H: ECO PATROL circuit error
- Error code 97H: Error on the outdoor unit fan
- Error code 98H: Indoor temperature is too high (heating mode)
- Error code 99H: Chilled temperature is too low. ( freeze )
Panasonic air conditioner error code - Error F
- Error code 11F: Cooling mode / Heating switch error
- Error code 90F: Bost booster circuit fault for compressor compressor power block
- Error code 91F: Compressor load line error is too low.
- Error code 93F: Compressor rotation speed error.
- Error code 95F: Hot platform temperature is too high.
- Error code 96F: Compressor power transistor overheat (IPM)
- Error code 97F: Compressor temperature is too high.
- 98F error code: Compressor load is too high.
- 99F error code: The DC output to the compressor is too high.
In addition, while searching, you will see some errors that are not included in the Panasonic air conditioner error code above. These are errors that cannot be identified by the control function.
If you find an error, if you cannot find a solution, contact the customer care center right away or if it is still within the warranty period, contact the product supplier for instructions on how to handle it.
Hope the article will be useful for you! Thank you for taking the time to follow up!
- How to check and identify the air conditioner error code, the fastest Electrolux conditioner
- How to use Panasonic air conditioner
- Decode in detail the meaning of the air conditioner code, Nagakawa air conditioner
- Learn the most common Mitsubishi air conditioner fault codes
- How to use Panasonic air conditioner control
- Instructions for reading code of air conditioner, Casper air conditioner for quickest repair
- Air conditioner error code, Funiki air conditioner and common error handling
- The cause of error codes and failures on air conditioning, air conditioning Sumikura
- How to timer Panasonic air conditioner
- Midea means the most common air conditioning and air conditioning codes