How to timer Panasonic air conditioner
Panasonic air-conditioning timer is a very useful feature on air conditioners when we can set the time to turn on or off the air conditioner automatically without having to directly perform.
Panasonic timer is a very useful feature on the air conditioner when we can set the time to turn on or off the automatic air conditioner without direct implementation, to avoid affecting sleep. For families with young children or the elderly, setting the time to turn off automatic air conditioning will reduce the likelihood of colds, sore throats or respiratory diseases when conditioning all night. In addition, the timer to turn off the air conditioner also saves money when using the air conditioner every month. The timer mode on Panasonic air conditioner is easy to use and you can refer to the article below.
Instruction to turn on / off Panasonic air conditioner
First of all, to use Panasonic air conditioner effectively including Panasonic air conditioner on / off, users need to know the function on the air conditioner control key. Read the article Tracking How to use Panasonic air conditioner control for more information.
How to turn on Panasonic air conditioner
When setting the timer to turn on the Panasonic air conditioner, the air conditioner will automatically turn on and be cooled after a few minutes like when we turn on the air conditioner directly.
Step 1: In the Timer frame of the air conditioner, you hold and press the ON button.
Step 2: Use the up and down arrow buttons to adjust the time accordingly. Installation succeeds when the air conditioner unit beeps and the clock indicator lights up on the control screen.
Step 3: Wait for the timer light of the air conditioner to turn on, you have successfully installed the Panasonic air conditioner timer.
How to turn off Panasonic air conditioner
When you sleep at night, you should set the air conditioner to turn off automatically, limiting affecting the sleep of the family.
Step 1: On the Remote you press the Off key in the Timer area. The time of off will be displayed at OFF TIMER on the control screen.
Step 2: Press the up or down arrow to move forward or backward the time frame you want the timer to turn off.
Step 3: Observe the air-conditioned timer to light up the yellow light. You have successfully set up the air-conditioner now.
Instructions to turn off the timer on Panasonic air conditioner
To remove the timer on Panasonic air conditioner is very simple.
Step 1: On Remote, press CANCEL key.
Step 2: Observe whether the time indicator in the OFF TIMER and ON TIMER area on the display of the control is gone. If there is no other time on it, you have successfully turned off the timer, the timer lamp in Panasonic air conditioner will turn off.
Note to use timer mode on Panasonic air conditioners:
- Cannot perform the function to turn on, off timer air conditioning.
- When the Panasonic air conditioner timer is set, if the power goes out or the power is turned off, the timer on the air conditioner will clear itself. However, the timer on the controller is still saved and we proceed to reset from the beginning
- There is no timer mode to turn on / off of the air conditioner, which you need to do from the beginning.
- 4 ways to turn on the air conditioner before going home
- How to use Panasonic air conditioner control
- What is the error of the air conditioner flashing continuously?
- How to use air conditioner control, Aqua air conditioner accurately, save electricity
- Top 4 air conditioners with Wi-Fi, remote control with smartphones
- What is the regime of night sleep on air conditioner?
- The best way to hang the air conditioner heater
- Certain locations must be avoided when installing air conditioners
- Why does air conditioner blow out heat?
- Decode strange symbols on air-conditioning controls