Official: Nintendo Switch can run Android
A question that has been in the minds of many tech-savvy people for years: Nintendo Switch can run Android?
And now we can confidently say that the answer is: YES!
Recently, the two developers have succeeded in modifying and tweaking the Nintendo Switch so that the device can run Android Q.
The two developers, Billy Laws and Max Keller, have confirmed that Nintendo's portable gaming device can be used to perform some of the functions commonly seen on Android smartphones such as testing. email and even transfer files via Bluetooth connection.
- YouTube is officially available on Nintendo Switch
However, the GPU support feature of the device is still in the construction phase, developers recommend that you do not play very hot, highly configurable games, such as PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds via Switch, At least at the present time. Besides, since modifying the Switch with Android Q is still in the testing phase, developers are still unable to solve some compatibility issues for SD card slot or USB connection. -C. But the good news is that Bluetooth, WiFi and even Joy-Cons on Nintendo Switch have worked well with Android, which means the device is fully capable of being used as Android-based tablet models with The strongest configuration. And in the future, when features are more fully supported, Nintendo Switch can also become one of the best Android gaming devices on the market, bringing gaming smartphones into the past.
- Even the legendary Tetris puzzle is equipped with a battle battle mode
With this success, it is possible that the mobile gaming market will be able to witness huge turmoil in the future!
- How to update games on Nintendo Switch
- 9 tips and tricks for the Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo unexpectedly launched a new version of Nintendo Switch, a constant configuration, cheap startling
- Successfully install Windows 10 ARM on Nintendo Switch gaming machine
- How to play Airship map in Among Us on Switch
- How to maintain battery life on Nintendo Switch
- Successfully installed Windows XP on Nintendo Switch
- Upcoming Nintendo Switch emulator on PC