King Kong 6, a smartphone with a 10000mAh battery capacity but still lightweight
Hisense, recently introduced a new smartphone called King Kong 6 with a special feature of up to 10010mAh battery capacity but the machine is still thin and light.
Hisense, an electronics company from China recently introduced a new smartphone called King Kong 6 with a special feature of up to 10010mAh battery capacity but the machine is still thin and light.
To achieve this huge battery capacity, instead of integrating a 10000mAh battery into the body, Hisense has split the battery capacity into two, including a 5510mAh internal battery and a spare battery case. room with a capacity of 4500mAh. This fairly clever and novel approach has brought a total capacity of 10010mAh to the device. Thanks to the contact pins on the back, the battery cover will charge the battery in the machine easily.
This makes King Kong 6 only 9.47mm thick and weighs 205g, thin and light enough for users to easily carry daily.
Owning impressive battery life, but the configuration of Hisense King Kong 6 does not stand out. The device is equipped with 6.52 inch HD + screen, 4/6 / 8GB RAM options, 8MP selfie camera and 3 13MP + 2MP + 2MP camera clusters.
Hisense has not yet announced the price of King Kong 6.
Despite having a battery capacity of up to 10010mAh, Hisense King Kong 6 is not the smartphone with the largest battery today. Energizer Power Max P18K Pop with up to 18000mAh battery is now the owner of this title. Power Max P18K Pop has a thickness of up to 18mm, literally "bricks".
- Motorola RAZR, flexible screen smartphone for the first time shows very impressive real photos
- Galaxy Xcover FieldPro: Super durable smartphone for US agents only
- The impressive 5000 mAh battery smartphone early 2020
- Evaluation of the battery system up to 6,000mAh on Galaxy M31: The battery is truly unmatched, if only faster charging
- Energizer Power Max P16K Pro: phone model with 'monster' battery of 16,000 mAh
- Smartphone charging time will be halved
- Future smartphone battery technologies
- Low-profile Android smartphone apps