In Vietnam, Japanese is one of the three common languages and is taught in the education system. The demand for recruiting Japanese know-how in our country has continued to increase and most of them have relatively high salaries. Therefore, the demand for learning Japanese of Vietnamese people is increasing.
However, Japanese is a fairly difficult language to learn, requiring learners to have high determination and hard work.
The first thing to learn Japanese is to learn Japanese alphabet. Japanese has 3 alphabets that are Hiragana (soft alphabet), Katakana (hard board) and Kanji (Chinese character).
To help you easily learn Japanese, the following article will introduce you to the 3 most complete and standard Japanese alphabets, please consult.
1. Hiragana alphabet - soft word board
The Hiragana alphabet consists of 46 letters including 5 main vowels. Hiragana is used as a grammatical function, indicating the relationship of Chinese characters. In Japanese, all verbs are Hiragana.
Basic Hiragana alphabet:
Opaque chord in Hiragana:
Composite sound board in Hiragana:
2. Katakana alphabet - hard word board
Katakana letters are made up of straight lines, curves and kinks. In Japanese, Katakana is often used to emphasize words in sentences, to transcribe words of foreign origin including names of countries, names of people or places of foreign countries, company names and names. flora and fauna species, specialized words in technical science .
Basic Katakana alphabet:
Opaque chord in Katakana:
Composite sound board in Katakana:
3. Kanji (Chinese character)
Kanji is a type of hieroglyphics borrowed from Chinese characters. This is the most difficult and most widely rated alphabet today in all the common Japanese alphabets. After learning the 2 alphabets of Hiragana and Katakana, you can switch to studying Kanji to be able to communicate in depth and improve your Japanese level.
The number of Kanji words in the font rises to tens of thousands of words, each with its own, independent meaning. Here are some basic Kanji, you can download the 2000 common Kanji file for further reference.
- Russian alphabet and standard pronunciation
- Instructions for installing Japanese keyboard for Windows
- A few reviews of Japanese goods 2 old Japanese goods, Japanese goods
- What kind of Japanese annealing pot is worth buying today?
- 5 interesting things about the Japanese education system make the whole world jealous
- Thai alphabet
- Alphabet Inc. successfully tested mosquitoes by transplanting viruses into male mosquitoes
- 12 meals causing fever to social networks of postpartum women at Japanese hospital