Fix GameLoop error without Google Installer
This is a way to fix errors that do not display Google Installer on the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator or GameLoop
If you often play games on mobile, especially "plowing" genre, there must be times when you have to ask the help of Android emulators. The most typical is Tencent Gaming Buddy (currently renamed GameLoop).
In the Game Loop, the Google Installer plays a very important role to help users install and play mobile games on the Game Loop. But many users complained that their Game Loop emulator failed to display the Google Installer.
So how do I fix GameLoop error without Google Installer, please follow the instructions below.
- How to install Zing Speed Mobile on PC with Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Quick update guide Tencent Gaming Buddy
- How to record a video playing PUBG Mobile on Tencent Gaming Buddy
How to fix Tencent Gaming Buddy error without the Google Installer
Download the Game Loop (Tencent Gaming Buddy) for your computer here
Step 1: First click on the drop-down menu icon and select Settings .
In the center settings panel, uncheck the box to choose Hide Adanced Watermark and select Multiple Games . Please select the Boss Key below and click Save below.
Then exit Game Loop completely by clicking on the hide menu on the taskbar, right-clicking on the gameloop icon and selecting Exit. Or you can turn off gameloop in Task Manager.
When you restart the Game Loop, you will see the Google Installer icon, just click the Install button under the Google Installer icon.
Wait a moment for the emulator window to appear, accompanied by Google Installer for you to install, when displaying the Install button in this table, please click on it to install Google Installer. Below this picture, I have installed Google Installer before.
Next you will see the Google Installer icon in the list of available applications on the Game Loop.
Now check it out by installing games that you could not previously install because of an error message missing Google Play Services. This missing Google Installer error is also the cause of notifying Google Play Services when you install the game.
In addition, GameLoop also allows users to install external APK files with games not on the GameLoop list. However, you must use the old Tencent Gaming Buddy version to have this option.
See the instructions in the article How to install an external APK file on Tencent Gaming Buddy to know how to install an external APK file on GameLoop,
- How to fix the 'Problem With This Windows Installer Package' error
- Instructions for installing and playing phone games on GameLoop
- How to download Call Of Duty Mobile on a computer with Gameloop
- Fix 'Installer Has Failed' error during WhatsApp installation for computer
- How to fix error 492 on Google Play
- How to turn off Windows Installer to block MSI package
- Decode all errors that appear on Google Play and how to fix them (Part 1)
- How to fix The installer error uncompress archive on Chrome
- Fix error 'Unfortunately Google Allo has Stopped Error on Android'
- How to download Chrome full installer, Chrome portable