5 suggestions to help you behave smartly, skillfully when being scolded by your boss
Anyone, in any work environment, the perfect completion of all assigned work and absolute satisfaction is extremely unlikely. So, when being scolded by your boss, how do you behave to improve your performance and stabilize the mood for yourself and your boss?
Here are a few suggestions to help you can have smart, clever manners at work when unfortunately boss reprimanded. Please refer.
1. Stay calm by keeping your breathing steady throughout the critical process
The first and the most important thing is to keep calm even though you think you have done nothing wrong. Typically, 90% of human wrong decisions are made in a calm, impulsive, angry mood. Therefore, you need to calm down, think carefully before doing or say anything to avoid in the future to regret yourself.
So, how to keep calm? According to scientific research, human moods will become positive or negative in part depending on the biological breathing rate of the body. Keep a cool head by breathing steadily, avoiding interruptions when the boss is talking. Try to be calm to listen to all the words of the boss and be ready to express the attitude will absorb. That is a smart act in case of being scolded by the boss.
2. Thinking about your boss's critique
When being scolded by the boss, you should not let yourself fall into a passive state. When you have calmed down, you go back to the problem to consider whether what the boss said is right or wrong, there is something misunderstood here . to be able to offer the best behavior.
If the boss is wrong:
In this case, calm down and quickly ask for a private meeting with your boss to present your views. Note, you need to be very careful, always show a peaceful attitude during the conversation so that the boss can open up and be willing to accept the wrong about you, thereby exculpating you. More importantly, after this time, the boss will learn from experience, carefully review the issue before deciding to criticize employees.
If you are wrong:
What you need to do now is to bravely face your mistakes at work and learn from experience to avoid repeating the same mistake. At the same time, overcome the obsession and regain the spirit to continue to progress further at work. Show your boss that you are a receptive employee and always strive at work.
3. Release stress for yourself
After being criticized by the boss, make sure your mood is still very urgent and uncomfortable. Therefore, you do not need to immediately return to work, because if the mood has not recovered to work, you will be more likely to make other errors at work. At that time, the situation you encounter will be even more difficult.
So take 5 to 10 minutes to relax, do the things you enjoy like listening to a song, a piece of music, watching a funny video . But you have to be careful not to get caught up in those things. and kill your valuable time.
4. Get rid of aversion, jealousy
In fact, not everyone can keep calm, many people often show an angry attitude because they think their boss has touched their self-esteem. You may not show your attitude in front of your boss, but then you will remain averse, uncomfortable attitude. This makes you not promote your work capacity and irritable with colleagues around. So, let go of the negative thoughts to focus on getting the job done so your boss recognizes your importance at the company.
5. Planning a new 'conquest' mission
Draw experience from the old mistake, you plan to complete the new job assigned. Prove to your boss and colleagues your ability.
- The boss's message to the dismissed employee: "Go to a working company, don't just focus on making money, learn first that you are worth the money!"
- These are the reasons why you can't enjoy your boss
- Plot Metal Gear Solid - Part 2: A woman with the codename The Boss
- How to block Siri from showing app suggestions on iPhone
- A simple way to know how your boss thinks about your performance
- Want to be loved by your boss, do the following 3 things
- The boss's message to the dismissed employee: 'Go to a company to work, don't just focus on making money, learn first that you are worth the money!'
- How to turn off add-on suggestions on Firefox
- Teach parents how to raise healthy, smart, scientific children