What are the golden strands in a banana? Can I eat it?
Bananas are a popular healthy fruit. When peeling a banana, yellow strings appear inside the banana and most people remove it. However, that is a mistake and why, the article below will help you answer.
These fibers are very important, they are the deciding factor of whether bananas exist or not.
Nicholas D. Gillitt, an American researcher and director of the Dole Nutrition Institute, said that the yellow, fibrous strands in bananas are the bibe fibers, the English is the phloem. This is one of the two types of tissue in the trunk, which transports fluid, nutrients and conducts synthetic organic matter from the leaves to other parts.
With bananas, the bibe fibers are responsible for providing nutrients to the fruit, helping the banana become more delicious and full of nutrients.
According to Dr. Gillitt, the phloem bundles are as nutritious as the main part of the fruit, sometimes even containing more fiber than the rest of the fruit. And we can totally eat these golden threads.
So, when eating bananas and meeting these fibers in a banana, let's take advantage of the topic and do not throw away anymore!
- What do you know about golden ratios (Golden Ratio) in design?
- Things to know about golden time in photography
- How to make fruit ice cream at home: Banana cream
- How to make the best banana bread no matter what
- Voting offerings for the golden ceremony saw the ancestors on Tet holiday
- Cats are perfect animals, at least when applying the Golden Fibonacci ratio
- It turns out a meal of banana slugs is like this
- True to the 'golden hour' frames after eating, how much they are not afraid of fat
- The 'banana' legend in the Nokia 8110 Matrix comes back
- Smart gecko fake dead fool fool escaped spectacular death