View chat content on Yahoo without a password
Reviewing the saved chat content on your device will be a simple task even without the network with the Yahoo Archive Decoder tool.
Yahoo Archive Decoder is a small application for reading information of Yahoo Messenger chats without having to log into Yahoo. The idea of this software developer is to help parents see and manage children's chat content better, but you can also use it to review conversations with friends. in the event of a network failure or failure to login to Yahoo. The Yahoo Archive Decoder task will be to read and decrypt encrypted chat information in DAT files located in Yahoo Messenger Profiles folder.
Note: In order to get DAT files to save chat information, you need to set up Yahoo Messenger to save all chat content according to the following instructions:
- First, open Yahoo's Preferences window by clicking Messenger and then choosing Preferences or using Ctrl + Shift + P.
- Next, select Archive in Category. The right window will appear, click on the Yes option , save all of my messages and click OK to save the changes.
The Yahoo Archive Decoder interface is extremely simple and easy to use. What you need to do is point the path to the Profile folder of the Yahoo account you want to see through the Open Profile Folder button. If Yahoo Messenger is installed on drive C, you can go to the Profile folder of your Yahoo accounts at the following link:
C: Program FilesYahoo! MessengerProfilesArchive on your Yahoo account
Yahoo Archive Decoder is compatible with Windows XP, Win Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.
You can download the Yahoo Archive Decoder here .
- How to use Yahoo Together Yahoo chat application
- Instructions for restoring Yahoo Messenger account
- How to login to a Yahoo account without a password
- 8 reasons for the collapse of the Yahoo empire
- 4 ways to 'run away' harassers on Facebook Chat
- Yahoo Messenger for iPad is available in iTunes Store of iTunes
- Frame view VIEW in SQL
- Learn more about Yahoo Messenger