The most exotic plants on Earth
The vast natural world contains many plants with strange shapes, sizes and colors. The most prominent ones include the fungus finger demon, monkey orchid, bleeding tooth mushroom, king's flower ...
The vast natural world contains many plants with strange shapes, sizes and colors. The most prominent ones include species such as demon finger fungus, monkey orchid, bleeding tooth mushroom, king's flower . They are one of the most exotic plants in the world that humans have ever known.
1. The Dracula Orchid - Orchid Dracula .The name of this flower literally means "little dragon" derived from the long spindle of the sepals.
2. Grinning Monkey Orchids - Lan monkey face .If you look closely, this orchid is very much like the face of a smiling monkey.Monkey orchids bloom year round when conditions are right.
3. Octopus Stinkhorn - mushroom octopus or mushroom finger demon .This mushroom is very similar in shape to an octopus or human hand.They emit a very unpleasant smell to repel animals and attract insects.
4. Red Cage Fungus - red cage mushroom .This is a non-toxic fungus but is not used to prepare food due to its terrible taste.They have a peculiar shape like a round, hollow fruit cloud.
5. Lithops - stone flowers .This flower has many different names such as jellyfish, cacti, jade stone, lotus stone, sea lizard, gravel.With the same shape as pebbles, this plant is almost invisible to humans and other animals.
6. Strangler Fig - plant "strangled" .Although there are no hands, there are some plants that can actually tie up other plants.It is a kind of specialized plant that attaches to other plants to grow and develop.
7. Bleeding Tooth Fungus - bleeding teeth .When you see this mushroom, you can't help but shudder by the blood-like red liquid above the white background of the mushroom.
8. Welwitschia mirabilis - Orchid .This is one of the longest and most vigorous living plants on the planet with a lifespan of about 2,000 years.This species lives mainly in the desert of Namib Naukluft, Namibia.
9. Rafflesia arnoldii - flower king .This is the largest, heaviest, rarest flower and also owns the title of flowers with the most "hard to smell" smell in the world.This flower can weigh up to 10kg and 1m diameter when fully hatched.
10. Hydnora Africana.This is a strange plant shaped like a woman's genitalia and smells like feces.Hydnora Africana is a parasitic plant that absorbs the nutrients of plants near it to live.
11. Dutchman's Pipe .This is a flower-shaped plant, bent, has purple stripes and gives off an unpleasant smell.
12. Black bat flower - black bat flower.The entire flower, including the long flower stalks, has a unique black color that bears a bat-like shape, which makes many people think of flying bats.
13. Doll's Eye - doll's eyes .The fruit of this plant is shaped like a doll's eye and contains poison that can cause the heart to stop beating and cause death very quickly.
14. Burdett's Banksia .This plant is up to 4m tall.Their flowers are quite big, initially white before opening, turns bright orange, mostly blooming in late Summer.
15. Amorphophallus titanum - Titan calf . This is a plant with the largest branching flower cluster in the world. When their flowering has a foul smell, it is also called scavenger flower .
- 10 exotic tree species hold the world record
- Top 4 best selling hot and cold water plants today
- If the Earth swells twice, how will humans and plants and animals change?
- 8 types of plants that resist ultra-good electromagnetic radiation for those who regularly use computers
- The mysterious dead tree makes birds die
- How to Protect Plants
- The strangest photos on Mars in the world: All rocks and earth overlooking everything from animals and plants to even human faces
- Plants feel pain when they are eaten and have a defense mechanism against it
- 12 types of ornamental plants clean the indoor air
- The Earth used to be purple and 8 secrets of little surprise