Good turtles carry both frogs and snails through the small creek
A series of interesting photos capturing the mutual spirit of turtles, frogs and snails surprised many people.The kind little turtle deserves to be given the title of "the most friendly face" in the animal world by taking action to carry his "neighbor friends" including frogs and snails through a small creek.
Andri Priyadi, a 31-year-old photographer from Jakarta, Indonesia, recorded the exciting "trip" of the three "buddies" on the other side of the creek.
Turtles, famous animals are gentle, good people always help other animals.
A lazy frog and a snail crawled onto the back of the turtle to "ride" through the water, to a dry place.
After a while, the slow turtle finally succeeded in "carrying" you through the creek to shallow water, where they could manage.
Arriving at the place, the green frog jumped down first, it did not rush to go immediately but lingered waiting for his companion and as if to say thank you to the kind turtle.
This is not the first time, photographer Andri Priyadi recorded the frog "go" scene of his friends.Earlier, he also captured the scene of a green frog riding a huge snail that surprised many people.
It seems that in the world of animals, snails and green frogs have a rather close friendship, they often help each other by letting their friends climb their bodies and hitchhiking.
Sometimes snails come from green frogs, but there are times when they go back.
It seems that the feelings of turtles and amphibians are quite good.Sometimes tired turtles, giant toads are ready to ride turtles on their backs and happily do "hug cars" for you.
- The world of microbes shimmering and fantasy on your teeth
- 21 beautiful photos you should see right away
- Strange story: Tortoise attacks, doves pigeons in the blink of an eye!
- How to Keep a Pet Land Snail
- Scientists decode the genome of the death snail
- The greatest frog father on the planet, swallowing tadpoles emitting a frog frog
- Turtles shake me to avoid the death of tiger sharks
- Lizard venom can bring breakthroughs in coagulation treatment
- Shivered by the snail 6,000 teeth that eat deep in the earth like monsters in the movie
- Two new frog species are named after legendary filmmaker Stanley Kubrick